Doji Hikaru

(D3EM) Men With Swords

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Part of Hikaru's routine, even in these strange times, was some morning practice. Skills, like swords, needed to be kept sharp. And so, he was out in the fields, standing in ready position.

Despite the chill in the air, he knew he would be working hard enough to heat up. As such, he was dressed in only a light kimono, leaving his arms mostly bare. At the moment, he stretched them, his lean form turning this way and that.

As he did, he glanced upwards. No doubt Genji would be here soon; perhaps the young lord was even on his way already.
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Hantei Genji

Re: (D3EM) Men With Swords

Post by Hantei Genji »

A familiar figure approached Hikaru, clad only in pants and with a sword.

"Hikaru-san, good morning." His smile was wider than usual. He extended an arm, his katana reflecting what little sunlight was there. "I saw the news on the pole. Quite some tests for you."
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Saru Ranmaru

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

With all the strangeness going around in the village, it wouldn't be so surprising if the two men thought they heard some sort of bizarre music...

Ranmaru strutted down the field, broad shoulders ready to greet the sun on a new day. And what a good day it was to see not one but two pinnacles of manliness before him! It swelled up his heart, so much so that he could not suppress a grin even if he wanted to.

Once he was close enough to them, he extended his arms in a magnificent pose. "Destiny has brought us here to represent our clans during the Empire's time of need!" He clenched his fists, purposely flexing his muscles in his exuberance. "Who else is worthy?!"
Glistening Muscles | Ascendant Swordsman | Yearns for Paradise

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hantei Genji wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:04 pm
A familiar figure approached Hikaru, clad only in pants and with a sword.

"Hikaru-san, good morning." His smile was wider than usual. He extended an arm, his katana reflecting what little sunlight was there. "I saw the news on the pole. Quite some tests for you."
Hikaru smiled at his friend. "Genji-sama. Good morning to you as well. And yes. I hope to be able to meet them." He sighed pleasantly. "Satsuki-sama is most worthy of the effort."

And then everything got even manlier...

Hikaru turned, one hand coming up to brush back his hair, sending it cascading dramatically down one bare, muscular shoulder. "Ah, Saru-san." He bowed. There was a brief pause as he waited for the other man to finish flexing. "Have you and Hantei Genji-sama already met?" He gestured between the two of them.
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Genji smiled, and compared his own lithe frame to Ranmaru's. Nope, not even gonna attempt a flex here.

"Saru-san, greetings!" He gave a bow to the Dragon. "I am sure there are many that would prove worthy under the right circumstances. We shall have to see how the Fortunes favor us. In all our endeavors." He winked at Hikaru at the last part.

Saru Ranmaru

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

When Ranmaru got a better look at Hikaru's bare shoulder, he couldn't help but bite his lip. The face continued when he looked over at Genji's body. Could use a bit more muscle, maybe, but that could be corrected.

Well, surely it was weird that only one of them hadn't bared his chest yet!

"The good Stag brews an excellent tea. I've not felt so invigorated in quite some time!" It was good to finally get a night of rest. He stretched out his arms high and up, fully showing off the definition of his abs. Glorious.

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru was just wondering if Ranmaru actually owned clothing that covered his chest. He shot Genji a quick look, almost a smile, at the other man's comment.

"Genji-sama and I were just about to practice a bit. Would you care to join us, Saru-san?" Hikaru asked politely, but honestly.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

The Srag boi smiled. "Hai, please join us Saru-san. Nothing like a spirited sparring exercise amonf men, neh?'

Saru Ranmaru

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

"Show me your stance!" he bellowed to both of them. His own was a more flamboyant beginning to the usual Niten way, arms spread wide to lend to the appearance of LARGE.