Chuchu

Re: [D5LA] To Grandmother We Go

Post by Chuchu »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:37 pm
"If m' nose's bein'--" Akutou cuts off. "Chuchu, what's that even mean, m' nose's bein' mean? You ain't smellin' nothin' off?"
"A little," She answers honestly. "But it's just you. The Rot's brushed you. Don't need to be scared, we can get it out, 'cause it's only trying to make an opening right now, not get through one." Chuchu nods earnestly. "It stands out here because of the magic, I think. You'd be unconscious of it otherwise."
Last edited by Chuchu on Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Chuchu wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:52 pm
"A little," She answers honestly. "But it's just you. The Rot's brushed you. Don't need to be scared, we can get it out, 'cause it's only trying to make an opening right now, not get through one." Chuchu nods earnestly. "It stands out here because of the magic, I think. You'd be unconscious of it otherwise."
"Chuchu, hon," Akutou says, "I only caught 'bout ev'ry third 'r fourth word o' that. Somethin' 'bout gettin' somethin' outta me as's tryin' t' get through me? An' I smell it 'cause I'm here now?"

He cocks his head at her. Then he takes a breath, and he shrugs.

"You know more 'bout it th'n I do. I defer t' your greater expertise."

And he sketches a short, sharp bow to her, just about the most formal gesture anybody present will have seen him make.
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:55 pm
"You know more 'bout it th'n I do. I defer t' your greater expertise."
She cheeps. Oh no! "Yes! Uhm! You've been touched by the Rot," And Chuchu repeats, "You don't have to be afraid. It's just a touch -- we can get it healed right up so it doesn't become an infection." Her ears lower shyly.
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Chuchu wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:06 pm
She cheeps. Oh no! "Yes! Uhm! You've been touched by the Rot," And Chuchu repeats, "You don't have to be afraid. It's just a touch -- we can get it healed right up so it doesn't become an infection." Her ears lower shyly.
"Said I ain't skeert," Akutou says. "But you're right; keepin' an' infection fr'm happenin's a fair sight better'n cuttin' it out once it's set in.

"Do what needs doin'."
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it