Canary

Re: D4LM, On Patrol (Open)

Post by Canary »

I'm Megat, it said in their minds, glancing around. No, I'm recovering from getting injured by a nightmare. Something laughing boy over here did not help with!
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Kai

Post by Kai »

"I can try to bandage you but I am not really that good." He looked at the Stag then to the Spider. "Do either of you can help it out... I had this weird dream about a creature like this that wanted peace and no more violence."
*Flutist *Archer *Silent
Fatigue 0

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

"My dreams ain't been so sanguine," Akutou says. "Somethin's screwy."

The bow remains up.

"Still ain't sure this ain't some kinda trick."
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Goju shrugs. "Nah. I have no medical knowledge. I wasn't exactly the best student." Says the Seeker of Knowledge. "Could be trying to trick us. Or could just have wandered in here from the weirdness in the village. Though I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt if Kai-san has run into one before." He wasn't however suggesting that Akutou should lower the bow. He didn't trust Megat completely.
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored
Honor: Untrustworthy/Status: 3.0/Glory: 3.0
Items: Bronze Sword, Jade, Light Armor