Saru Shang

Re: [Day 1 - Mid Afternoon] There's Something Happening Here (Open)

Post by Saru Shang »

Shang chuckled at that and nodded. "I'm sure not everyone might be a fan of stories from the past, especially told in repetition. It's about finding your audience and knowing what they like. Of course, you have more than a few children to pick your audience from. Of course, you're more than free to share any of your stories with me, if you wish. I find some interest in collecting people's experiences."
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Well, how much time have you got? Because we old people love to ramble on. Proven fact."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Saru Shang

Post by Saru Shang »

"I have a lot of time, Jiyo-sama," she smirked before her good humour faded a little as she looked around her surroundings. "But maybe not right this moment, of course. I don't know if these woods are friendly in the slightest and it'll do better to tell tales while sitting. Maybe even over tea?"
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Well, none of us appear to be going anywhere until this business resolves, so... certainly."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Saru Shang

Post by Saru Shang »

"And it seems there's only so much of the surrounding wilderness we could see before we either run into something less than savoury. With that in mind, I think I'll be heading back to town now and see if I can get something to drink prior to the festival to loosen up a bit. But yes, you'll see me around and please don't hesitate to pull me over to tell me about some of your tales!" She offered him a bright smile at that.

"Thank you for the talk, Jiyo-sama, have yourself a most pleasant day," she said before bowing politely to excuse herself.

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Carry the Fortunes, Saru-san."

Carries:

Saru Shang

Post by Saru Shang »

And she made her return to the village, her walk back made her rather cautious about branches that might be mistaken for hands reaching out to her and the voices that she thought she heard...

/exit

(OOC: Thanks for the scene!)

Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

[And thank you! :) ]

Carries: