Nozomi

Re: We Need to Talk D4 EE (VERY CLOSED)

Post by Nozomi »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:02 am
Nozomi wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:53 am
""Then again, nobody's doing what we expected now are we?"
"A plan's just a series of things that don't happen, old friend. You oughtta know that by now. Shit, you think I planned on going into Jigoku? Or starting a library system? Or learning to read?""
"Pffft, I know for a fact that you never planned to learn how to read," she managed to say with a little laugh. "I was one of the only ones who could a little in the old days, and that's just because I learned in my old village before I joined the tribe. Nothing's ever going to be how we plan."

"I have to stop planning so much."
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Nozomi wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:10 am
"I have to stop planning so much."
"It's a hard habit to break. I try to keep it simple, like planning to embarrass Shirayuki by dancing one of our old Hikaru dances at her wedding. That way my mind is free of shattered dreams for major plans..."

He shook his head.

"Doesn't help. I'm still planning to put on a feed for the locals, even if it makes Makime's head explode."

He paused.

"Or even if it doesn't, it'll still be worth my time."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi »

"They could use one last diversion in the meantime. We're on the lip of the precipice. They... need that. They're already too frayed as it is," she grumbled, reaching up to rub at her forehead and then sigh audibly. "I'm not quite capable of that kind of help myself. I'm going to focus on preparing them if I can muster the strength for it."
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I'll see what can be done. It's going to be a long night, whether I get any sleep or not..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.