Saru Shang

Re: Strength of Water [Day 4, MA]

Post by Saru Shang »

"It was no issue at all, Yumi-san," Shang said as she cast a concerned look at her, checking that she was still with her in many ways. "I'm grateful that you trusted me to be here and honestly, I was very curious about the effects of the river. To hear that you didn't lose your memory but in fact, enrichment my knowledge about you is something I was very glad that happened. I will be sure to treasure your ways and your origins. The talk about the bunny-kind was a bit of a strange tangent, I admit..."

"My Air," she said with a tinge of uncertainty at the term, "will always be around to help you wherever you wish. I owe you that much. For now, don't fall asleep just yet! This is honestly the worst place for it, you'd likely be lying in the mud! Come along, now!"
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description

Yumi

Post by Yumi »

"I know not why you owe me, Shang of the Saru- but I would accept it to see you once again," she says, looking to the ground as if caught up in the wind of that statement. Patting a few places of her garments, shifting them so that the settled more correctly against her. Finding things to busy her hands, her mind.

Enough that she lost track of the energy for a moment, but picked up on Shang's urging her forward. In a slightly accelerated step she nods, "Yes! Quickly to rest, and out of this weather. Mud is not the comfiest bedfellow," she says with all certainty in the world. Looking to Shang to ascertain the readiness of their expedited travel together back to where they might find rest.
Vagrant | Hunter | Loner | Tribal Ways | Follower of the Path | Dream Necklace | Jade Necklace | Great Destiny
What is Expected - Status: None - Glory: 1.0

Saru Shang

Post by Saru Shang »

"Yes! But let's stick to the less muddy path," she said as she moved to the side to avoid a puddle along the way.

"The intention is to ensure that you don't connect with the Earth in an unexpected way," she chuckled a touch anxiously, wondering if that was something that was going to jest on in Yumi's culture. "Anyway, this way..."

/exit
/scene
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description