Nanzi Ai

Re: [Day 2 - MM] Kid A

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Good... they use truth and lies in equal measure and half-truths as well. As Bayushi-ojisan told me, the best lies are seeded with truth," she responded.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"She is definitely not to be trusted." she nodded. "It is possible that nothing I saw was real. But, I fear that Yume Do is heavily corrupted at this point."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I agree, and it will only get worse as the day of Thunder approaches. More corrupt things will emerge, more attacks in our dreams... more tests of our will and Honor," she said firmly.

"Let me guess, you want to try and meet her again?"
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I was terrified." She shook her head. "I don't want to go back, but I wonder if I may need to. We know so very little about what we're facing."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Is it possible for you to take someone with you?" she asked. "That's how my Honored Father got to Heaven when he courted my Mother."

"Perhaps you can do the same?"

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"My mother was able to do it with Agasha. But, I've never tried bringing anyone else." She considered it. "I could try, but it would definitely be dangerous."

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Less dangerous than being alone," she replied.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"True. We'll see if there's a need." she nodded. "It would be nice if we were here just to enjoy the festival."

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:58 pm
"True. We'll see if there's a need." she nodded. "It would be nice if we were here just to enjoy the festival."
"We are and we are not, the Festival is all part of the ritual to aid us," she said. "It plays a role in things to come."

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I'm sure it does." she agreed. "It was fun to dance. And, your music was wonderful."

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“Thank you, it was good to share my talents with the villagers and samurai; felt good… real good. That is how we win this coming battle by coming together. No single samurai will win this, it will be the actions of all us that carry the day. History may not remember it, but we will know the truth,” she said warmly.

“If you decide to go back try to take another with you, you have my sword if you wish; but if not me someone you trust to have your back. Plenty of family here that will leap to your cause, Nao-chan. Your gift is important but your life is more so,” she said warmly.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I will keep that in mind." she nodded. "Are you trained with the spear, Ai-chan?"

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"A spear, I cannot say that I am, why?" she asked.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I am not either, beyond some basics for hunting." Nao respnded. "But, my mother gave me her spear before she left. I'd like to wield it better."

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I will inquire around the camp to find you a trainer," she offered.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I'd appreciate that." she smiled. "I don't want to take anyone away from more important matters, especially under the circumstances. But, it would be nice to have some capability, if it's needed."

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I am sure we can find someone, and at worst I can give you basic weapon handling but nothing really advanced," she admitted.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I should probably learn to use the blade, too." she glanced down at her wakizashi. "But, the spear has a bit more significance for me."

Accompanied By| San