Jiyo Sora

Re: Going the Long Way [D0 EA, open]

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Sounds a bit like art, Wu-san."

Sora took a rather large nibble of the white cheese.

"At least to hear my daughter Phi tell it. She says..." he looked up to the sky, as if trying to place the quote exactly. "... she says that 'the act of creating art is intrinsically satisfying, and it always needs to be good enough for the artist, but it achieves its finest function when it is appreciated by others.'"

Another pause.

"Yet another reason i daily give thanks that she takes after her mother as much as she does, because I would never have been able to put it that way."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Nanzi Ai

Re: Going the Long Way [D0 EA, open]

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ai agreed that sentiment, art was best when enjoyed by others.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings