Togashi Satsuki

Re: [D6LM] Ever After [Invite]

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Satsuki's smile was wide... calling it a wide grin was probably more accurate, as she saw the happiness of those who showed up. "No, not really," she said with a laugh to Hikaru, leaning against him.

"I guess the others felt it was about time too. Thank you so much for being here with us."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Genji smiled widely. "Congratulations cousin! And well...cousin now, I guess Hikaru-san, neh?" He raised his arms in greetings.
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hantei Genji wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:37 pm
Genji smiled widely. "Congratulations cousin! And well...cousin now, I guess Hikaru-san, neh?" He raised his arms in greetings.
Hikaru laughed softly at that. "In truth, I hadn't considered that." Even as he talked to Genji, he stayed in close contact with Satsuki, letting her lean against him. "If old habits reassert themselves, and I call you Genji-sama from time to time, I trust you will forgive me."
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream