Bayushi Norikage

Re: [D6, MA] Back on Track Part 2

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

"You've got experience now, and you'll only gain more as you continue", he offered. "I think you may make a great sensei one day."

"Though, if you ever get sent to travel, you're welcome where ever I end up."
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

She chuckled. "I will have to confirm that with Shiba-sama, but I appreciate it."

Crossing her arms, she added, "Do you have any idea what you will do if you are free from 'odd jobs' then? Other talents you are keeping to yourself?"
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Bayushi Norikage

"Tea ceremony?" he shrugged. "I'm the type who uses his wits and perception usually, not the type who has a dozen uses and talents. Though...maybe I'll live long enough to find out I'm good at something aside stabbing people."

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Considering how many have told me that I will possess talents beyond carving apart the mad with Yume-Kiri - I will assume the same is true of you. If my hands can wash clean, anyone's can."

Yukara sounded slightly stern. "You cannot hide behind your current skills any more than I can, if we choose to live on into an era of peace, we must both adapt to it."
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Bayushi Norikage

He chuckled. "Easy now, I wasn't saying it as an excuse, maybe the first time you see me after this I'll be painting or something, who knows?"

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"That might be amusing. I could see you creating pictures to amuse and poke at the pretensions of the arrogant."

She chuckled, "Provided you did so carefully, to keep from making too much trouble."

Bayushi Norikage

"Not if my sword arm is stronger than my wit", he said smugly.

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"I suppose this is true, so long as you are young and hale."

She chuckled. "Try not to get into too much trouble - at least, not without your friends there to help you."