Nanzi Ai

Re: [Day 6 - LA] Nude

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“Well the future is uncertain, but if you seek to find out more about the Corruption, about what is happening then I feel obligated to offer assistance. I have dedicated much of my life to fighting the evils that prevail us, why stop now on the eve of the apocalypse,” she replied.

“It would be almost like old times except I am old enough to actually carry a sword now.”
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

He smiled and bowed. "I would be honored to travel with you, Nanzi-sama."
Monk • Grumpy • Charismatic • Humbled

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Canary wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:52 pm
He smiled and bowed. "I would be honored to travel with you, Nanzi-sama."
She was content with that and settled into soft music and idle chit chat about old times, and speculation on the future.

/scene?
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Canary

Post by Canary »

/scene
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."