Nanzi Ai

[Day 1 - LN] Stop Whispering

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ai was laying down in in the cemetery looking at the stars. Sure she might be getting dirty… but she was headed to the baths again first thing in the morning hours. She yawned… she forced another yawn. Sleep did not come.

Well… at least she gets to see the sunrise…
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Canary

Re: [Day 1 - LN] Stop Whispering

Post by Canary »

The leaves rattle softly, almost sounding like words in her tiredness. Familiar voices heard over a long distance.

... It's been so long... Where is Ai-chan...?

...She left to be there for the Day of Thunder...

...I see... Those stories you filled her head with served their purpose then...
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“Few call me Ai-chan, Nanzi Ai is my given name,” she said looking at the misty sky.

She sat up slowly and looked around before saying, “Now my ears wish to play tricks on me? You speak to the daughter of Lord Nanzi and Lady Doji; Yumenosenshi of the Crane. If you be real and not my own exhaustion I would have a name as is only proper.”
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Canary

Post by Canary »

The wind picks up and the leaves rattle, but there are no further voices.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She frowned and laid back down shouting, "Dear mother, while you are fighting Yume-Jigoku teach those damned ghosts and spirits proper etiquette."