Nanzi Ai

[Day 6 - LA] Nude

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Scene Theme...

Ai sat near the place where Kujo had fallen and played a song for the lost song as she waited for Kichi to join her. It was a mournful thing, slow and tortured. She played her from her heart and soul.

OOC: Shamisen | 5k3 ⇒ 25
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Kichi

Re: [Day 6 - LA] Nude

Post by Kichi »

The monk soon arrived to join her, simply listening for the moment.
Monk • Grumpy • Charismatic • Humbled

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Kichi wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:51 am
The monk soon arrived to join her, simply listening for the moment.
“Kichi-san, I had hoped to speak with you sooner but things have been… well you know how things have been. Have you been able to sleep? Do you sleep? I suppose you are mortal now? Or are you still something else? I apologize, I never asked such things and should have,” she responded as she played.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

He smiled a little. "I do know. It's all right."

He approached closer. "I do sleep. A lot of nightmares, but the last couple of nights have been all right. I am mortal, like anything that so much as sets foot in Ningen-do, though I'm not any more human than I was."

"How has your sleep been?"

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“Despite my first night, I have found sleep and even learned how to control my dreams… especially last night. I saw my mother and spoke with her,” she said happily. “She gave me these earrings, that my father… gave her.”

“You know the ones, I suppose,” she said.

“What are your nightmares are like?” she asked.

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

He nodded with a smile. "I do. I'm glad you were able to speak with her. It sounds like things went well."

"My nightmares..." He let out a long breath. "Finally being able to return to Kyuden Doji, only to find Hajime and Ananzihime dead. There are quite a few in that vein. Being forcibly returned to Jigoku. Cleansing myself of the last of Jigoku's influence, only to find there was nothing else."

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“There is something more than just the evil of Jigoku or you would not walking this path. If you had nothing left I would do my Duty and put an end to you, but there is something there. I see it, your sensei sees it, and even my Mother sees it. You have a part to play in our future and the future of your son of you wish it. I cannot say my sister will truly ever forgive you but that’s’s another discussion I should not be privy to.”

She continued playing and added, “Finally you and my father… he trusted you and from what we learned his hubris gave you power.”

“But for now you need to walk your path but that path I hope it brings you back to those that loved you as a brother, an uncle, and a friend; and you answer for such a deep betrayal not with your life but words and service. So yes there has to be something left because you are taking the steps to be more than what you were.”

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

His eyes go a little wide as he listens and he soon bows his head to keep his composure. "I... understand." He pauses, silent for a long time before he continues. "I will be going into hermitage for a while to rid myself of the last of Jigoku's influence. After that... I intended to travel south to inspect where the portal once was - demons are likely being driven out of Jigoku by the threat of their own corruption, and someone needs to investigate. But... that travel may take me through Crane lands. We will see how things are at that time."

He straightens, taking a deep breath, and pulling a cloth-backed scroll out of his sleeve. "In the mean time... I would like to humbly ask that you give this to them."

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She reached out for it and asked, "A letter?"

Canary

Post by Canary »

"A painting," he said quietly.
ananzihimehajimepainting.jpg
ananzihimehajimepainting.jpg (59.16 KiB) Viewed 225 times
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"It's... beautiful! Of course!" She was in awe and then anxiety set in if this was a gift ornot but she felt justified that she was more... messenger and courier.

"It is gorgeous."

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:53 am
"It's... beautiful! Of course!" She was in awe and then anxiety set in if this was a gift ornot but she felt justified that she was more... messenger and courier.

"It is gorgeous."
He smiled. "It's only natural. It's them. How could it be less than beautiful? The sight a bird died upon seeing."

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I can't argue with that logic," she said in a sympathetic tone. "Just be safe on the morrow, the forces of Yume-Jigoku will be coming for us and I doubt they will take lightly your new change of heart."

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

He shook his head. "My Yume-Jigoku's standards, I'm the same as anyone here. The control of Yume-Jigoku and the control of Jigoku itself are different. I imagine it's eating into Jigoku as well as Yume-do as we speak."

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Kichi wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:43 pm
He shook his head. "My Yume-Jigoku's standards, I'm the same as anyone here. The control of Yume-Jigoku and the control of Jigoku itself are different. I imagine it's eating into Jigoku as well as Yume-do as we speak."
"I always figured both were aligned with each other," she responded. "Are they distinct and different forces?"

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:47 pm
"I always figured both were aligned with each other," she responded. "Are they distinct and different forces?"
He nodded. "I think something changed when the Taint invaded Yume-do. It... woke something up, I think."

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ai sighed heavily, perhaps this was the mysterious champion that had yet to reveal itself. "Is this was drives the forces of Yume-Jigoku?" she asked.

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

He nodded. "I planned to go south to confirm my theory. If it's true, the former Nezumi capital will be where any escapees will be."

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Kichi wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:20 am
He nodded. "I planned to go south to confirm my theory. If it's true, the former Nezumi capital will be where any escapees will be."
That was an intriguing thought and she asked, "Is this a journey you are undertaking, alone?"

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:32 pm
That was an intriguing thought and she asked, "Is this a journey you are undertaking, alone?"
He nodded. "That was my plan, though it's not a requirement that it be alone."

Played by GM Canary