Chuchu

Re: (D1, LN, Nightmare) Drowning in the Past

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:03 am
"I do not know why I am here now, but... thank you."
"Your heart conjured this place," She answers simply, giving the girl's hand one more squeeze before releasing it. "It's all yours now. No matter what anyone said before." The nezumi purrs a little with happiness; it feels good to live up to one's calling, and even better to lighten a heart that's burdened by the past. "Do you want me to stay here with you for a little bit?"
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Feel free, I do not control this place..."

Yukara sat down on one of the wooden porches surrounding the temple - somehow she suspected the interiors weren't... there.

"I suppose I am simply not used to this sort of night. To this peaceful dream. I do not entirely know what to do."
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:29 am
"I suppose I am simply not used to this sort of night. To this peaceful dream. I do not entirely know what to do."
"Well -- what do you do for fun?" Chuchu hops off the cloud, giving it a pat like one might a horse before letting it wander up into the sky. She watches it go with what might be a smile for a nezumi.

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"I umm... eto..."

She frowned, clasping her hands on her knees and wracking her brains. "I read the scrolls my master left behind. I meditate or daydream. I sometimes get to eat something extra."

It almost seemed to embarrass her. "I have spent so much time on the hunt that I do not find myself... engaged in fun... very often."
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:59 pm
"I have spent so much time on the hunt that I do not find myself... engaged in fun... very often."
Chuchu blinks. "No wonder your heart is so heavy," She murmurs. The shaman scurries over to plop down next to Yukara. Little thing seems to have no understanding of personal space; she's happily right up against the human. "You need to take care of your heart, Yuki. No matter your lot in life you need to enjoy living and being alive. Though, I know, that's easier said than done..."

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"I do not dislike being alive."

She was fairly sure that was true.

"I simply do not... entirely know how best to enjoy it."

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:25 am
"I simply do not... entirely know how best to enjoy it."
"That's okay, Yuki. We all have to be taught how to live and take care of ourselves." Chuchu points at one of the fireflies. "Have you ever caught fireflies before?"

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"A long time ago."

She considered that. "I had forgotten all about it. It makes me wonder what else I may have forgotten."

Shaking her head, added, "It is strange, the mind. Things can be there the entire time, and yet you only see them when they are pointed out to you."

Standing, she brushed herself off. "Shall we try?"

(Might want to wrap this up soon, as day flips make continuing to keep a precise voice straight with the significant emotional events she has experienced in later days)

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:55 pm
"Shall we try?"
"Yes, please!" Chuchu stands, tail vibrating as she begins preparing her first pounce on a firefly, waiting to see if Yukara wants to be shown or if Yukara wants to show her -- just happy to have found something small to start with. You always want to start small, she thinks.

(Yes, I figured we'd wrap it up with this c: )

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Yukara chuckled, watching the nezumi, and then followed after, for a restful night of whimsy.

/scene

(Thanks for the thread)