Kaijarisuigyo

D3LN The Starry Watch (Open)

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

A tiger in a tree, under the cover of the night, watching over the limits of their territory.

Except the tiger was Kai, they were not looking for preys or fellow tigers but for more vicious predators, and they hadn't pissed all around to mark the place theirs.

Otherwise, she was very much in her elements, blending with the shadows and the greenery, all silence and patience.

---

Not really possible to say at this point if this timeslot might conflict with the sleep event; we'll fix the timestream later if it comes to that; no need to have thread paralysis because it might not work out in the end
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Hantei Genji

Re: D3LN The Starry Watch (Open)

Post by Hantei Genji »

A fellow guard was walking rounds alongside the kitty cat. "Greetings Kai-san. Noticed anything yet?"
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

She felt at home in her armor, patrolling in the dark. Her grip on the haft of her bisento was relaxed. The Amazon could make out the other two, one specifically by the gentle light that he set off.

"All quiet so far." She spoke softly as she joined the other two.
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Kai dropped to the ground:

"Quiet indeed. Except for us talking. That silent language using your hands would have been useful there.

So many things to learn, yet so few hours a day. We'll do without."
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Bowing to Matsu, the Stag heir smiled. "Greetings Matsu-ue. It seems we are ready for everything this coming night."

Genji waved at her. "Sadly, my skills at the hand tongue are sorely lacking. That said, how does a tiger spirit learn sign language with paws?"

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"I'm sure there's a way. But I have opposable thumbs and all in this form, don't worry."

She waved a classic five fingers hand before the prince's eyes.

"See.

Would be quite the curse to be entirely human save for hands. Humans really need their tools to accomplish most of anything."

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

Hantei Genji wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:15 pm
Bowing to Matsu, the Stag heir smiled. "Greetings Matsu-ue. It seems we are ready for everything this coming night."

Genji waved at her. "Sadly, my skills at the hand tongue are sorely lacking. That said, how does a tiger spirit learn sign language with paws?"
"Prince Genji," she bowed deeply. She had long buried the hatchet with his mother, their stupid slapfight five years ago settled all things. She did rather like the boy, and would have to find time to practice the art of iai again with him.

She observed the conversation between the pair, leaning on her bisento. "I'll have to learn to sign as well. I tend to be howling when bellowing orders to my soldiers." She giggled.
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Genji flashed a smile. "Quite effective means of communication, I am sure." He pondered. "Kai-san, how about we try and learn what you know, in the meanwhile? We can pay attention, but it might be useful later times as well."

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"Define more that what I know you wish to hear, as even a young kid knows enough to fill many nights with all the things they know."