Ryoshun Huan

Re: [D3 LE, Open] Preparing for Bed

Post by Ryoshun Huan »

"It's delicious, and I'd invite you, but I haven't been home in years so I don't know where to invite you to. I'll need to figure that out," Huan replies with a nod.

"They roast it over the fire first, then boil it in a spicy broth for most of the day. Chopped peppers, potatoes, yams, onion, carrot, and if we can get it - squash. Have that with a side of crumbled goat cheese for some tangy flavor to complement the spice."
Bat * Soul of Taochusu * Ishiken * Destined to Die * Haunted by the Chusu Tribe
Honor: 3.5 | Status: 1.0 | Glory: 3.0
On person: Robes, daisho, astrological compass, fan

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

"Oooh. That do sound good," Akutou says.

"Clearly, I'm gonna hafta help you find where it is."
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Ryoshun Huan

Post by Ryoshun Huan »

"Well, if you ever find yourself in the south of Bat lands by the foothills, it's a staple. So you can probably get it there. Can't promise it'll be good as my mother's though," he says with a chuckle. "You'd need to visit Kyuden Ryoshun to try her version. She and my sister live in the town around the castle, though they're not samurai. That rank was only given to me because of my magic."
Bat * Soul of Taochusu * Ishiken * Destined to Die * Haunted by the Chusu Tribe
Honor: 3.5 | Status: 1.0 | Glory: 3.0
On person: Robes, daisho, astrological compass, fan

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

"I get 'round that way, I'll call on 'em," Akutou says.

"Take 'em somethin' nice, too."
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it