Kaijarisuigyo

Re: D3EM The thing everyone is talking about (Expecting)

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"So, literally gluing the two things together after all my words about how they should be one, not two things side by side?

I will definitely change my name at some point, as chrysalis becomes butterfly. However, when the time comes, it's more likely to be for something harmonious, like Kouta*.

It will depend a lot upon what Kai will be. Being human is just a start. There are many kinds of humans, doing many different things. A good name should also reflect the path I'll end up having taken or intend to take."

---

*"Poet Tiger"... Or Fat Tiger, if written differently. Impossible to tell by sound alone.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Her 'rant' does cause Naraku to chuckle. His name had very much been a thought that had formed in his mind when he was of age and had never given it thought. "Well if Kouta is the name you choose, I'll gladly call you that. Or Kaitora. I also like Kaitora"

"Have you consider it in a different view? What can Kai the human do by taking the experience from Kai the Tiger?"
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"Hopefully save the world. Otherwise the name of Even-Further-Into-The-Future-Kai will not be an issue to solve anymore.

As for the how, not sure yet. Likely will involve wrestling something to the death. Tiger was mostly on a Hunt-Eat-Sleep schedule, and the later two feel like they won't be as much relevant in this battle at a glance."
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"I do not doubt that," he smiled reassuringly. "We will win."

"My father used to tell me that Tigers were ambush predators. They look intimidating but they're fairly lazy and content and as long as one pays attention or doesn't mess with a tigress with cubs, nothing would really happen," he commented. "If that is true, have you considered joining the scouting corps?"
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"The tiger is a lesser effort animal indeed. Not necessarily a good or bad thing. Depends on circumstances.

I feel at home in the forest, even a forest like this one, and have strolled through it several times. However, tigers are also nocturnal creatures, perfectly at ease in the near complete obscurity. I have kept some of that nightly acuity, hence why my efforts have been mostly focused on the night watch so far."

---

One of these cases where what would make sense IC must bow to the need of the OOC? There were already a ton of people volunteering for the scouting, while the night watch was empty.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"Don't forget to sleep Kai. As far as I know tigers, just as humans, require sleep," he reminded her

"But what you are doing is very important is just as important. I do not know if the enemy will assault us physically during the night or if it prefers to focus its efforts to our minds but... best to cover all our bases."

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"It will do both, and much more. The dream is endless.

Thankfully, so is humans' resourcefulness."

---

Good if we stop here? Especially as D4 is close to its end, and I find it harder and harder to remember what Kai knew and didn't know by D3EM compared to now.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"Trust me, you will find your calling soon Kai"

---

Sounds perfect, I'm also having trouble remembering the timeline