Togashi Satsuki

Re: Unpleasant Truths (D5 EM Open)

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"Alright, going to check around with that then. Hisomu Reo is also a pretty skilled crafter, I've heard, so he might be able to help with some too..." would certainly be less dangerous than him poking at the dreamstone cave, she figured.

"Also, semi-related, buuuuut..." Satsuki looked between them. "Nao wasn't exactly subtle yesterday when she came into camp to tell folks about Chouri. People will talk."

She didn't voice all her concerns, but it was obvious she was bringing up the concern of what could happen. "How should we best inform those here to fight Yume-Jigoku about what is going on, without screaming it from the rooft-- err, tent-tops."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Carefully. If Ryoshun-san has already spread the word, then it might be simpler to ascertain who doesn't know."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Makime

Post by Makime »

"It's likely everyone knows." Makme nodded in agreement with Sora, "...a better question is how her followers will react to any rumors about her. I can't imagine it will be pleasant for us. Another thing to look into before it gets out of hand."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Distrust for her is hardly a new development. So long as no one stands screaming in front of her house about demons, things will likely be taken in stride."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Togashi Satsuki

"Well then. Sounds like you got your work cut out for you then, uncle Sora." She patted him on the shoulder. Yes Satsuki absolutely meant it was a job for the old man and not her.

"And I'll be taking that paper back, mhm? I need it myself." Her hand was outstretched for her parchment with the outline of the ritual and scrolls.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

He blinked.

"This is your only copy and we're handing it around a fucking fire?"

He handed it back. Carefully.

"I find your trust in my dexterity breathtaking."

Carries:

Togashi Satsuki

"I don't have a whole lot of writing material left after using my own supply of paper for the paper cranes. I just find it more useful to write things down on more complex topics." She said with a shrug. "I have other notes, but none as streamlined and orderly as this one."

And it would be useful for talking with others she needed to work on the project.
Theme | Profile

Makime

Post by Makime »

"That also needs to wind up in the restricted section of the libraries." Makime observed.

"Make sure this work is in a warded area. I'll organize a guard to keep you safe while you work."

She let her hand rest on her hilt, "It sounds like we all have tasks to complete. So let's be about our business."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Survive, defeat Jigoku, and then collate notes about what information ends up where."

He frowned.

"But as you say, we have much to do right now, so musing on that will have to wait."

Carries: