Reiko Ohta

(Day 4, EE-LE, Ohta's tent) - Healing Hands (open)

Post by Reiko Ohta »

After all that had happened Ohta returned to her tent for the evening, taking some of the scrolls with her and a small meal. She put a sign up on the pole directing anyone who needed healing or inquiries about assistance with things to her tent. She didn't imagine she would see anyone, but it would be nice to offer.
----------------------------

((OOC: Reiko Ohta will be in her tent from Early Evening to Late Evening, offering an attentive ear or normal healing services. If you need either, feel free to post in this thread with the time slot you wish to have your character seen in, and I can make the appropriate rolls here. If you want to roleplay a scene along with the assistance, we can make a thread for that in the Camp :) ))
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Bayushi Norikage

Re: (Day 4, EE-LE, Ohta's tent) - Healing Hands (open)

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

Norikage will make an appearance in EE, looking to have his fatigue purged.
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Haka Tae-soo

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

Tae-soo usually avoided the Imperial Camp since coming to the village - Mosu village was never exactly a crowded place to begin with, and while he and the young'un had visited cities after they started moving around since the incident the spirit-caller, he'd never felt exactly safe among so many people. He didn't know all of them, he didn't know what to expect of them... and he'd seen the strangest things happen even among those he'd known since his childhood.

But the last few days had shown them the strangest things everything and everywhere in this village. They were trapped here, for all purposes. The villagers seemed to have no qualms about drugging visitors without any prior notice as part of their rituals. And while he felt in some ways closer to a villager than a travelling samurai, it was clear that, in this case, he was an outsider - and therefore closer to those in the camp.

Of course he had reason to question even what led him to come to the village now - the story of Shinsei attacking others had spread like wildfire, after all. But in a situation like this, and with a number of visitors hurt or lacking sleep... he felt offering help would make sense.

So when he gets to the camp and sees a sign on the pole directing to a tent where healing was being offered, he thought that would be a good point to offer further help...

"Reiko.. Ohta-nim? I saw your offer for help, and thought I could extend a hand..."

Then, seeing the Bayushi he met a few days back. "Oh, Bayushi-nim. Have you also found yourself hurt?"

------
OOC: Casting Rejuvenating Vapours on Norikage already to get this done. Was hoping to save slots with Raises, but kinda late in the day, so...

D4 EM - Rejuvenating Vapours on Norikage. TN 15 | 8k4 ⇒ 33 (TN: 15)

EDIT: Also there at EE!
Scorpion • Shugenja • Tribal survivor • Protective brother • Destined

Carries: Mosu village robes and earrings, straw cloak, bo, knives, fishing kit, often travelling pack and/or food.
Cares for: Ha-yeong, 14 year-old troublemaker.
DescriptionTheme

Bayushi Norikage

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

"That was what I needed", the Scorpion said with a nod. He finally looked two thirds alive instead of half dead.

A bow to the two shugenja. "Next question, either of you have time for tea perhaps? I'm trying my best to prepare for whatever nightmares are in store for us tonight."

(my tea ceremony is pretty bad, but i have it to offer. Rolled a 23, so if anyone here is missing void, you can be my partner)
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Bayushi Norikage wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:20 pm
"That was what I needed", the Scorpion said with a nod. He finally looked two thirds alive instead of half dead.

A bow to the two shugenja. "Next question, either of you have time for tea perhaps? I'm trying my best to prepare for whatever nightmares are in store for us tonight."

(my tea ceremony is pretty bad, but i have it to offer. Rolled a 23, so if anyone here is missing void, you can be my partner)
Ohta was no shugenja, but she was a lover of tea. She nodded and bowed to Norikage.

"If you are offering, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea."
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi