Nozomi

Re: Looking for an Old Crow - D4 ME

Post by Nozomi »

Nozomi might have been unfamiliar with the set-up of this tent, but she was intimately familiar with Shinsei. As she started to rifle through his possessions, she went for where he would hide things, just in case they needed to be found. Her hands hunted around for somewhere that they might have hidden a haiku to each other, or the like. Moments of affection were rare, but in those places she might find something if he left it for her.

Perhaps she was even right about that hunch

(Got a 25)
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Canary

Post by Canary »

At first, all she finds is a poem.

Do not mourn for me
I will be in the sunlight
Watching our treasure

She notices, though, there's a little ink bleed through from the back. On the other side of the paper is a note:

Find the best of me in them. It must be you now.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi »

Canary wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:36 am
At first, all she finds is a poem.

Do not mourn for me
I will be in the sunlight
Watching our treasure

She notices, though, there's a little ink bleed through from the back. On the other side of the paper is a note:

Find the best of me in them. It must be you now.
As she read it, her hands shook and she collapsed to her knees. The note fell where Ukyou could see it, and she was sobbing. She wasn't ready for this. She wasn't Shinsei. She was just some dumb girl who had been carried along the way by fate. It was so much to deal with, so much to handle.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet

Canary

Post by Canary »

Nozomi wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:40 am
As she read it, her hands shook and she collapsed to her knees. The note fell where Ukyou could see it, and she was sobbing. She wasn't ready for this. She wasn't Shinsei. She was just some dumb girl who had been carried along the way by fate. It was so much to deal with, so much to handle.
Ukyou wrapped his arms around his shoulders, holding her close. He felt his own tears start to fall.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi »

(OOC: I think this serves as a good "Fade to Black" moment for these two. They're probably going to be crying for a while.)

Canary

Post by Canary »

(Indeed.)

/scene