Otomo Akutou

D7LA, A Brief Respite (Open)

Post by Otomo Akutou »

It's going to be time to move out soon, Akutou knows. So he strikes his tent, packing away rapidly and efficiently and slinging everything so that he can leave at speed.

The empty patch of ground before him seems to speak to him, though, and he focuses inward, using what Ayako and Huan had taught him.

He stands silently for a long while, but he feels refreshed after.

~~~~~
Meditation 28, https://sakkaku.org/r/12494
VP regained
Roll from original thread time; adjusted from MA to LA
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Jiyo Sora

Re: D7LA, A Brief Respite (Open)

Post by Jiyo Sora »

[Placeholder for if Sora makes it out of the fight.]
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

[Same for Chuchu!]
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Makime

Post by Makime »

Makime made her way back to camp. She was bleeding from an earlier misstep, but not to badly. The only indication being a slowly growing dark spot in her arm.

She takes a moment to re-center herself, but her mind is caught up racing through all that must be done.

----------------
Meditation - LA D7 | 4k3 ⇒ 14 (TN: 20)
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Kumori is a pillar of calm and reassuring light as she closes her eyes and takes in stillness of the world.

Eventually her eyes open… filled with resolve.

————

D7 LA, Meditation | 5k4 ⇒ 38 (TN: 20)
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Makime wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:25 pm
tag
Catching a break, Satsuki approached Makime. She noted the Lioness' wounds, but didn't draw attention to it yet. "How is it going with the preparations to evacuate?" she asked the one who had the most organised mind.

----

D7 LA To The Last Breath kiho for Makime. | 6k3 ⇒ 30 (TN: 15) +1VP for Makime
[Have 2 Water slots to save for those badly injured. Can help folks recover Void]
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Makime

Post by Makime »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:50 pm
Snip
"The fighting has reached a lull. The villagers are still in a panic but it's calming. I think enough of the realize what needs to be done. Our priority now is finding a way out...if such a thing exists." Makime nodded to the Dragon, small smile of appreciation for both her aid in combatting the fatigue and her tact.

"We will likely be getting injured soon. So we need to begin gathering those that know the healer's way. Mundane or spiritual."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru was busying himself with boiling water and steeping tea. It had already been a hard morning, and there would be those who would need to revitalize themselves.

----------------------------------------------------------

(quote or PM, specify if you need tea ceremony, can take 2 pretty comfortably)
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Makime wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:56 pm

"The fighting has reached a lull. The villagers are still in a panic but it's calming. I think enough of the realize what needs to be done. Our priority now is finding a way out...if such a thing exists." Makime nodded to the Dragon, small smile of appreciation for both her aid in combatting the fatigue and her tact.

"We will likely be getting injured soon. So we need to begin gathering those that know the healer's way. Mundane or spiritual."
Kumori stepped forward and replied.

“I’ve still got strength in my legs. I can look for a way out.”

She nodded appreciatively to Makime.

“It is an honor fighting with you today.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Makime

Post by Makime »

Shiba Kumori wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:03 pm
Makime wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:56 pm

Kumori stepped forward and replied.

“I’ve still got strength in my legs. I can look for a way out.”

She nodded appreciatively to Makime.

“It is an honor fighting with you today.”
Makime looked over to the Shiba and nodded, "Get some rest first. I doubt the enemy will let our scouts go unscathed. Find a path and bring word back here."

She turned back to watch the gathering villagers. "I'll get the rabble organized. We will have to surround them, I expect an attack from all sides and one weak spot in the column..." she frowned, "and who knows how many will die."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Makime wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:02 pm
Makime looked over to the Shiba and nodded, "Get some rest first. I doubt the enemy will let our scouts go unscathed. Find a path and bring word back here."

She turned back to watch the gathering villagers. "I'll get the rabble organized. We will have to surround them, I expect an attack from all sides and one weak spot in the column..." she frowned, "and who knows how many will die."
"We will be ready." She said firmly.

"Thank you for all you've done for them." She replied with sincere gratitude. "We were blessed to have you here."