Jiyo Sora

Re: All Things Are Ready If Our Minds Be So [Day 7, Early Morning, Expecting]

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora was busy daubing more characters onto his arm.

"Take this for what it's worth, you two... you might not get long, so make the time you have good, hm?"
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Chuchu wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:20 pm
She doesn't correct him, instead laughing warmly. "Of course!" As if she'd do anything else. "You come show me your babies when you have them, promise promise?"
Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:23 pm
At that his expression grew a bit sad and he looked at Dai Lu briefly.

''I do not know if we will be able to grant this wish but...'' he breathed in ''...I do have a furry baby that might need a new companion soon. He is a rascal but he means well...his name is Shou''
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:10 am
Sora was busy daubing more characters onto his arm.

"Take this for what it's worth, you two... you might not get long, so make the time you have good, hm?"
She met Zhe's expression with a small smile, then looked at Chu. "It depends, but... if we have them, I'll see if I can visit your dream to show you them, okay?"

She nodded to Sora. "We'll do our best."
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Canary wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:43 am
She nodded to Sora. "We'll do our best."
"You'd better. Young people not grabbing happiness where they can sets my teeth on edge..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''You keep referring to us as young people, Jiyo-sama, but you are not that told yourself'' he replied with a quirk of the eyebrow ''I think you just enjoy the role''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

That gets a giggle from the shaman. "Grandfather might as well be part of his Name at this point!" She looks between the newlyweds. "I will get Shou when I can. I hope to see your children soon. I will bless them and Name them, if you would honor me so."
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:12 pm
'You keep referring to us as young people, Jiyo-sama, but you are not that told yourself'' he replied with a quirk of the eyebrow ''I think you just enjoy the role''
"Don't have to feel old to tell young people they oughtta feel young."

Carries:

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

He was not convinced

''If you say so. Thank you again for you time and apologies for the interruption.'' He rose ''I think we will take our leave for there are things to prepare and precious little time''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade