Jiyo Sora

Re: Just Like Old Times [Day 0, Late Afternoon, Expecting]

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Wise man, that uncle of yours. Probably explains how you've lived this long."

Did he want to hug her? Oh yes. In the worst way. But now wasn't the time.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“He’s dumber than you might think.” She said with a smirk.

“Always gets himself into trouble… I’ll have to make sure he makes it back to his family in one piece.”

She stood up and chuckled at the tent ‘man’ once more.

“I’ll see ya later dummy.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Not if I see you first, Han-Hei."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She smiled and nodded to the other man.

“Let me know if you need anything Yuzuru-sama.”

She then gave a little wave and began walking towards the village.

/exit
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora waited until she was gone, then glanced at the Absolutely-Human Samurai.

"I'd say your routine needs some work. You talk like I taught you, not Yuzuru."

Carries:

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

Post by Yuzuru Hoto-Hori »

He popped up from inside the tent that was almost . . . almost standing without him supporting it.

"Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?"
Imperial Envoy * Spiritual Defense Force * Chikushudo * Sakkaku

Status: 4.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Honour: Questionable . . . I claim the 5th . . . ok Untrustworthy

NPC run by a :fox: Please PM this account for interactions and not the GMs.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora sighed.

"How often does Yuzuru use the word 'fuck' in a setting that isn't intimate? Don't answer the question, it's rhetorical. If you wish this... charade to endure, however, you might want to practice having hands."

Carries:

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

"I have fu . . . I have hands!"

To prove it he showed them to Sora. Now unsupported the tent began to slowly fall over, but was quickly caught.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . . . "

Status: 4.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Honour: Questionable . . . I claim the 5th . . . ok Untrustworthy

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora's expression remained deadpan.

"Still needs work, but an improvement. If I'm not the most profane Imperial present, people will wonder."

Carries:

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

His attention was mainly on stopping the tent slumping back to the ground but he spared a moment to look at Sora.

"You do you, grumpy old man. I have things to do here and I'm not letting anyone get in my way."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Hm. I don't think your permission is what will concern them, but as you say, you do you."

He went back to sharpening his naginata.

"I'm juggling a few secrets already, so why stop now?"

Carries:

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

"Don't know what you're talking about!"

He went back to assembling the tent like a six year old who had only ever seen pictures of tents would do.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Of course not."

Sora left him to it.

Maintaining deniability? Finding it funny? Trying not to lose his temper?

Most likely, the answer was, as Togashi might have said, "yes."

[Feels like /scene to me, thankya both!]

Carries: