Togashi Satsuki

Re: Dragon-gram for Love [D1, MA]

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"Losing is not an option, no," she agreed with a nod.

"With that in mind though, is there anything I can help you with cousin? There only seems to be you and Hikaru-san here in camp from the Crane. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the Dragon here."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“I was surprised to see him here, well not so surprised when I realized you were here but still some surprise. I am fine, perhaps watch over Hikaru-senpai; he’s a sensitive soul and carries far too much on those shoulders,” she lamented.

“Let’s just watch each other’s backs, be mindful of what is coming and be ready to support the other when we feel at our lowest,” she considered.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Togashi Satsuki

Satsuki nodded, smiling sincerely with the comfort of knowing that the family was united at least. Maybe that is what would see them through the apocalypse.

"He does seem to carry the burden of your mother's situation on his shoulder, as if it was somehow his fault for not seeing it sooner." She cocked her head to the side though. "I don't know what you mean about his presence being less of a surprise with me here though."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She raised her hands innocently and said, "Sister's talk... sometimes I listen."

"As to Mother, no one saw it coming, and he is not responsible for her well being any more so than any other member of the Clan or family. But if he wants to carry that burden well we can't stop him, but... yeah."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Togashi Satsuki

Satsuki still looked a tad confused at it all, but didn't press the question further. "Well, we'll have to try to tell him that it's not all on him yeah? And we're all here to help."

"I heard there's a shrine here for the village though, so I'll be checking that out. And offer my prayers to your family."
Theme | Profile

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“I think you have a better chance of sussing out his situation than I, he was just the weird kid that hung around Mother to me, nice but way too devoted to Mother for my tastes. I got along better with Father, well until… it doesn't matter.”

“I just mean you two are friends… or whatever, and you are right it is not on him but he takes it anyway. I appreciate the prayers, and will do the same. Anyway, I say all this to mean that I will try but it may come better from you than me.”

“The rest of our cousins… we need to be there for them too, there are way too many family members present… I pray most of us make it home, or there will be a great deal of sadness across the realm, even if we do find victory.”

“Worst family reunion ever, am I right?” she finished with.

Togashi Satsuki

There were a lot of questions forming in her mind, but it wasn't the time or the place for them now. "Yeah, I'll do my best." She nodded, giving a reassuring smile to Ai.

"... Not the place I would've picked for a family get-together, if I'm being honest! Maybe next time we'll go drive uncle Hisomu mad or something, and play along the coast instead." Which she had seen for the first time when she came to the Crane lands, and it had been an amazing sight.

"Alright, I should get going now. Stay safe, mhm?"
Theme | Profile

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Of course, cousin, be well," she said warmly.

Togashi Satsuki

Satsuki smiled and bowed to Ai, remembering that the Crane took such etiquette more to heart. A wave of her hand followed as she departed.

/exit
/thanks for the scene! :D
Theme | Profile