Hisomu Tadaka

Re: Chapter 1 [D1, EN Open]

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

So, Goju writes just that down. He can fluff it up *later if need be. Though he thinks that maybe this is why his dad never told the story that much. "Well, maybe that's why I'm here. The things I've smelled at sea has prepared me for this."

*Historical note: Goju forgets to fluff it up later.
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored
Honor: Untrustworthy/Status: 3.0/Glory: 3.0
Items: Bronze Sword, Jade, Light Armor

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"And I assume you and keeping it together through abject error are old friends as well?"
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"Probably better Matsu or Reo on that one. Though since joining the Spider, I've become a little better with a since of purpose."
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I would think the ocean could teach fear, if nothing else..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Goju shrugs. "The worst I've faced out there so far has been death."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Bad enough for most, and certainly gets the blood pumping, wouldn't you say?"

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"Aye. Though if the worst we have to deal with a storm at sea or a two-headed shark, then I will be grateful."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I've mostly traveled on land, but I took a brief trip along the coast from Stag to Crane lands about fifteen years ago. It was... an experience."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"Oh? Any good stories?" Goju wondered if he should write a book about Sora. The man seems to have lived quite a story.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Mostly heroically holding onto the after-rail and sharing my meals with the creatures of the sea. I grew up in the mountains, the sea is... an adjustment."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Goju spoke as he wrote, "Jiyo Sora, known for be a pillar of Compassion, ensured not a creature of the ocean would go hungry or a crewman bored as he sailed the sea."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Sounds like a Crane story..."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Goju chuckled. "Don't worry. I wouldn't do that to you.' He draws a line through it. "I'm not against such things. I just figure you seem someone who prefers a more direct truth. And I believe people should be able to control their own Name."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora's smile in response was rueful.

"That ship has sailed, Hisomu-san. But if someone, somewhere, a hundred or a thousand years from now were to read, 'Jiyo Sora, Imperial Samurai, got seasick and vomited for most of the duration of his first sea voyage,' I would take it as a personal kindness."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"Well, if you insist. Maybe someday a samurai will read this and take heart that even man who traveled to Hell can still get seasick."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"A valuable lesson, and, I would hope, an encouraging one..."

Carries: