Otomo Akutou

Re: D1LN, Sleeping (Expecting, Closed)

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Chuchu wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:11 am
"I'm a girl!" She says with arms spread wide as if that's incredibly obvious. But for all her immaturity, she steers herself back to what she really wants to say. "Will you tell them I'm on my way?"
"No disrespect intended, ma'am," Akutou says, raising his hands. "But even some as is women ain't real fond of 'ma'am,' y' know, e'en if it were somethin' as got beat inta a lot o' us.

"But tell whom, ma'am?" Akutou asks, "An' tell 'em who's on 'er way?"
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

She doesn't seem to like ma'am much, either, pouting a bit as she looks down at her feet.

"I'd hoped you would know," She says very shyly; admitting to an adult she doesn't know something she should always leaves Chuchu feeling like she'll get in trouble. And he's a human! The nezumi starts to fidgit in place. "But tell them me! A shaman from the People!"
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Chuchu wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:08 am
She doesn't seem to like ma'am much, either, pouting a bit as she looks down at her feet.

"I'd hoped you would know," She says very shyly; admitting to an adult she doesn't know something she should always leaves Chuchu feeling like she'll get in trouble. And he's a human! The nezumi starts to fidgit in place. "But tell them me! A shaman from the People!"
"Seems t' be goin' around, folks thinkin' folks oughta know who's doin' what, where, an' with whom," Akutou replies. "An' I c'n mention it t' folks. It'll go better, though, if'n I've got somethin' t' call you. There's more'n one shaman among your kin, as I recollect. It'd be like sayin' 'A hunter's comin' f'm th' Stag,' an' I ain't th' only one. I ain't even th' best of 'em; that honor's the O-Iemoto's, then Waka-sensei's.

"S' whom am I t' tell 'em is comin'?"
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

The shaman breathes in, a handpaw resting over her heart. Her hair and fur, all but for the black of her face, flashes dizzyingly kaleidoscopic as her whole being shifts to accommodate her wish.

Just as quickly as it began the turn of reality stops and clicks into its new shape. Once more she's just a child looking up at him with big, dark eyes.

"Chuchu," She says in a carefully practiced human tongue. "Chuchu, Friend of Humans."

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Akutou touches the brim of his hat and inclines his head.

"A pleasure t' make your acquaintance, Chuchu Friend-of-Humans," he says, taking on something of the cadence of Nezumi speech in the name. "I'll be sure t' relay th' message as I c'n do it."

He regards her.

"Will I be seein' you again in these parts?"

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:27 am
"Will I be seein' you again in these parts?"
"If you'd like, Akuki!" She chirps back happily. "And I'll be there soon! I promise!"

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Chuchu wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:56 pm
"If you'd like, Akuki!" She chirps back happily. "And I'll be there soon! I promise!"
"I'll look for'ard t' it," Akutou replies, once again touching the brim of his hat.

(feels like /scene to me; my thanks!)

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:00 pm
"I'll look for'ard t' it," Akutou replies, once again touching the brim of his hat.
"Stay safe! And if you need me, call my Name in a dream!" The little nezumi nods as if this is the most sensible thing in the world before disappearing into the woods.

/scene, and thank you! :3