Kaiu Tai

Re: Day 2 LM: Fun Crab Drama

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Tai shrugs. "Assumin' the monk on a rock was right, we've got a few days before things get extra complicated. So probably all good. If you've worked around whatever festival things are goin' on, seems fine." With a somewhat grim smile, she adds, "and if the monk were wrong? Well, I guess you'll change plans in a hurry."
Seidou turned Crab * Shugenja * Mason * Potter * Wrong Somehow
Blackened teeth and nails * Shadowed eyes * Scarred

Nobody trips on mountains, but they'll stumble on stones

Carried: spear, stone knife, jade, satchel of stuff...maybe rocks.
description

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"Father used to tell me how warriors would feast in the days before a big battle," he shrugs. "We are expecting the best of all of us and something as mundane as a play will surely be a fond memory to hold onto when things turn bleaker."
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''I agree'' he made a few notes ''Might I importune you further to see if any are willing to work with me setting things up? As we are both the neighbors of the village I think it would send a nice message.''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Yoshitsune Ayako

Post by Yoshitsune Ayako »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:25 am
''I agree'' he made a few notes ''Might I importune you further to see if any are willing to work with me setting things up? As we are both the neighbors of the village I think it would send a nice message.''
"I'm sure we'd be willing to help," Ayako volunteered. "I do hope our Clans can become good neighbors."
Crab Clan • Samurai • Great Destiny • Directionally Challenged • Dreaming?
Status 1.0 • Glory: 3.5 • Exceptional Honor
carries: heavy armor, masakari, daisho, biwa

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''So do I, Yoshitsune-san. I will keep you informed of the proceedings whenever I get the chance''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade