Doji Hikaru

Re: D2EE - Memories

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru frowned, studying the other man. Thinking was one thing. Plotting was quite another. Perhaps, like Lady Makime, he was plotting for some good purpose, but something about it made the hair on the back of Hikaru's neck stand on end.

"I suppose." He agreed, still frowning. "What are you getting at?"
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

He considered how to answer for a long moment before saying, "Are you familiar with the idea of lucid dreaming, Doji-sama?"
Monk • Grumpy • Charismatic • Humbled

Played by GM Canary

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru's brow creased. "I am not, although I believe I can put it together. Consciously dreaming. Perhaps one can attempt to shape the dream if one is conscious?

He looked to the monk for confirmation.
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

"Indeed," he said. "Of course, a lot of things are possible in a dream, because in the dream there's no doubt in the ability to do them."

Played by GM Canary

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

"Yes..." Hikaru said, the crease in his brow deepening. "Although if one is aware that one is dreaming..." It sounded rather complicated to him.

He sat forward, looking intently at Kichi. "Are you thinking this can somehow be used to help Lady Doji?" Urgency strained his normally soft voice.

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

He nodded. "That is precisely my thought."

Played by GM Canary

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru sat back. Slowly, he drank his tea. Then, just as slowly, he refilled both his and his guest's.

"Do you have a plan?" Hikaru asked. "Or is this just the roots, and we must find a way to nourish it?"

Kichi

Post by Kichi »

"I just thought of it upon hearing the trouble in question, but it is just the roots," he replied, taking a sip of tea. "As much as I wish to take a more active part, my role is as a guide for others as much as I can."

Played by GM Canary

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru tilted his head, considering. "Than I shall see what I can find out. And perhaps try to put it into action."

Rising, he bowed to the monk. "Thank you, Monk-san. You have given me something to hope for. Please let me know if you have any other ideas?"