Otomo Akutou

Re: D4MM, Introductions (Expecting)

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Akutou's head turns toward Chuchu.

What're you thinkin', little one? he wonders.
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I think there’s plenty of sense in learning from the past… Do you have something in mind?” She asked.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Shiba Kumori wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:05 pm
“I think there’s plenty of sense in learning from the past… Do you have something in mind?” She asked.
Alright. Chuchu stands tall. "I have an idea." Breathing in, she again closes her eyes, reaching back to the root -- to the place where she and every other shaman who's carried her Name came from and returned. "As you know, my people are led by three castes: the Rememberers, the Chieftains, and the Shamans. Each represent their focus."

"Rememberers keep us connected to our past; Chieftains maintain the present, and we Shamans look to Tomorrow. It has always been our way." Connect it to the root, child. "This isn't simply out of convenience, or to keep one caste from having too much power. It is a reflection of the Dreaming -- the place we were born from and the place we return to. Within the Great Dream time is flattened. The past, the present and the future are entwined. Normally, we shamans focus on seeking the future within Yume-do, but perhaps we could seek the past."
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Our own.. wisemen of sorts believe that the world exists in a bunch of cycles… It is possible that there is stuff in the past that could be helpful for us now and in the future.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Shiba Kumori wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:32 pm
“Our own.. wisemen of sorts believe that the world exists in a bunch of cycles… It is possible that there is stuff in the past that could be helpful for us now and in the future.”
"I will see what can be done. If you can pinpoint a time, I can try to take us there." Chuchu bows. "Thank you, Kumori-sama."
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I am free for much of the rest of today… Are there any preparations you need to make before trying this?”

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

"An' what c'n I do t' help?"
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it