Chuchu

Re: All Things Are Ready If Our Minds Be So [Day 7, Early Morning, Expecting]

Post by Chuchu »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:18 am
''Well'' the dragon looked embarassed ''You are a shaman, yes? Can you officiate a wedding?''
The bowing gets a little giggle from now Chu. "I can do you that and more," She answers honestly through a mousy smile, "So long as you are patient with me. Sit, both of you, and tell me how you love loving each other."

As they speak, she focuses on their voices and the making of the paint they'll need.
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Pleased to meet you, Dai Lu."

He started idly pondering nicknames- and wondering just how many weddings the Day of Thunder would usher in.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Zhe bowed to the both of them then guided Dai Lu so they could sit in front of the tiny shaman

''You have no opposition to being our witness, Jiyo-sama?''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

The older man grinned.

"Just a note that you might have taken you job as a liaison a bit too seriously. I suppose congratulations are in order..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''Thank you'' he bowed once more

And now for the Nezumi's question

''I am no poet so please forgive my bluntness: I admire her strength and her dedication to her people. Life was not kind to her but, despite everything, she chose to stand for others when she had to make a choice. She is kind and brave.''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy

Wu Dai Lu

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:23 am
The older man grinned.

"Just a note that you might have taken you job as a liaison a bit too seriously. I suppose congratulations are in order..."
That gets a soft chuckle out of the headwoman.
Chuchu wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:05 am
The bowing gets a little giggle from now Chu. "I can do you that and more," She answers honestly through a mousy smile, "So long as you are patient with me. Sit, both of you, and tell me how you love loving each other."

As they speak, she focuses on their voices and the making of the paint they'll need.
She focuses on Chu, though, expression turning serious. "Zhe is full of empathy for people, no matter who they are. He first arrived with a practical boon - he thought about what people in a remote village might need. He believed in me, even when I couldn't tell him everything under Her control. And I wouldn't have broken out if he hadn't shown me that kindness. It gave me the will to try and warn Ryoshun-sama and Shiba-sama. And he's trustworthy. I know that if anything happened to me, I could trust him to advocate for those that might otherwise be trampled over."

"No matter how long or short my time is, I want to spend it with him."
Heimin | Village Headwoman | Tattooed | Friendly

Played by GM Canary

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Chu giggles as she listens, pausing her work to look between the two lovebirds and wonder what their future children might be like.

...her ears raise. "Lean down for me, please," She speaks to Chouri first, and then to Zhe, "You as well." Both get paint on their foreheads; Chouri a cloud, Wu Zhe a ... flower?

"Now hold hands for me. Hold them out." She sounds a bit like a mother.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:49 am
Chuchu wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:30 am
Chu giggles as she listens, pausing her work to look between the two lovebirds and wonder what their future children might be like.

...her ears raise. "Lean down for me, please," She speaks to Chouri first, and then to Zhe, "You as well." Both get paint on their foreheads; Chouri a cloud, Wu Zhe a ... flower?

"Now hold hands for me. Hold them out." She sounds a bit like a mother.
Chouri takes his hand and holds their held hands out.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Zhe follows suit

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Now Chu pulls some of the ribbons from her things, and, carefully, begins braiding them around their hands. She does so in such a way their wrists are connected through a series of ribbons. "You, who have been brought together by a twist fate, are now joined together by choice, one of the most ancient and powerful of magics." Her dreamwhiskers happily twitch as she purrs through the words; it's an honor to be part of this day for them, no matter how dark it may become. "Speak your Names," The shaman commands as she stands, a paw moving over each of their heads when they answer her. "How long shall you share your lives with each other?"

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''I am Zhe and I shall share my life with Dai Lu for as long as she'll have me'' he stated

Wu Dai Lu

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

"I am-" Chouri paused as Chu passed her hand over her head. Her expression went a little blank, then she smiled a little.

Chu hears, I am The Long Quiet. Zhe will return to the cycle one day, and I will have a different Name, but I will wait for him then, and many times after.

She squeezed his hand.

Everyone, including formerly Chouri herself hears, "I will be Wu Dai Lu from this day forward, and share my life with him as long as he'll have me, as well."
Heimin | Village Headwoman | Tattooed | Friendly

Played by GM Canary

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

There's a tiny pause before she nods. Yes; she had thought this might happen. Once two beings share a Name, they enter the ancient dance of death and rebirth together.

The Daughter of Dreams takes their hands in hers and begins to share her sense of perception with Zhe and Dai Lu. The world's colors darken, taking on a warm grey cast, yet everything thrums with life. The ritual paint on their skin -- and the ink covering Sora -- shimmers in a rainbow of jewel tones that shifts color with the pulse of the world.

"As you have dreamed it, so it shall be." Her eyes close as she squeezes their hands. From her core her own light -- the soft gold-white light of a newborn star -- spirals outward, splitting at the heart to move up her shoulders and down her arms, through her hands and theirs to meet their own core, down to their bellybuttons and inside to their connection to the root of Everything. As she opens her eyes to look upon them they glow with that very same light. "Your Names have been joined; may they echo across eternity."

Chu takes the dagger from her girdle and cuts the ribbons where they meet between the two, though they remain braided around each forearm as physical proof of their union. She gives a happy little chitter before offering the remaining paint to Sora.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Zhe observed the braid around his forearm and no force on earth could have from smiling the biggest, dumbest smile that ever graced his face.

''Thank you Chuchu-sama!''

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:14 pm
''Thank you Chuchu-sama!''
She doesn't correct him, instead laughing warmly. "Of course!" As if she'd do anything else. "You come show me your babies when you have them, promise promise?"

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

At that his expression grew a bit sad and he looked at Dai Lu briefly.

''I do not know if we will be able to grant this wish but...'' he breathed in ''...I do have a furry baby that might need a new companion soon. He is a rascal but he means well...his name is Shou''

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:23 pm
''I do not know if we will be able to grant this wish but...'' he breathed in ''...I do have a furry baby that might need a new companion soon. He is a rascal but he means well...his name is Shou''
Her ears lower. Oh... maybe they..? She doesn't know what to say, or if she should apologize; eventually she says, "I could take care of him?"

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Zhe gives the small nezumi a smile

''It will be a challenge, I warn you.'' the smile turned into a grin ''He's still sleeping in Dai Lu's house.''

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:15 pm
''It will be a challenge, I warn you.'' the smile turned into a grin ''He's still sleeping in Dai Lu's house.''
"I can do it!" She cheeps out. "I can handle him! I promise!"

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

He laughs cheerfully

''Allright, he's a bit of a drama queen also. The draw lot play at the Emperor's winter court got into his head''