Anjing

Re: [D4 LA] Aunties, Assemble

Post by Anjing »

Matsu wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:17 am
"Should I be mended, I would be willing to join you, Lady Anjing." She stood a bit straighter, though the healing throughout the day has had a restorative effect, she was still quite sore.
"I would be glad of the company should your health be restored. You have as much cause as any of us to want him brought back to his senses."
With a slight smile.
"Nobody punches Matsu in the face twice."
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

She paced off for a moment. Looking away from the other daimyo. Shaking her head.

"Corrupted... and tempted?" Matsu asked, pondering. "Why. Why is corrupted shit so fucking tempting!" There was a howl, as she kicked a rock, roaring into the air.

"Why can't people leave that shit well enough alone!" Her anger was palpable, as she turned again looking over her shoulder.

"Thank you for letting me know. I will see to him."

With Anjing's comment, she seemed brought back to the moment. "I'll see how he likes fists into bone, if need be."
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Anjing wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:35 am
Matsu wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:17 am
"Should I be mended, I would be willing to join you, Lady Anjing." She stood a bit straighter, though the healing throughout the day has had a restorative effect, she was still quite sore.
"I would be glad of the company should your health be restored. You have as much cause as any of us to want him brought back to his senses."
With a slight smile.
"Nobody punches Matsu in the face twice."
It was pretty quiet, and Kenji probably didn't mean to say it out loud but he couldn't help but add.. "But how many times do we get to punch the donkey in the face?"
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Anjing nods along but then slowly crosses her arms, the word 'language' practically radiating from her expression.

"Kenji, we must first seek to help Shinsei and drive out whatever is riding him" She pauses. "So possibly a couple, but he may well simply not come out if he has made to flee."
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"Appealing to desires and wants is pretty much what our enemy does. Don't let it take a hold of him," Satsuki said firmly, "we can't afford to lose anyone, and we're all in this together."

Thankfully, her hair was already white so she'd avoid Makime's particular problem there.

"I'll be thinking of what we can do for this ritual though, to lock down the dreaming here and bring it into Ningen-do and out of the dreamlands. If it's alright, I'll try to have an outline ready of what and who we will need?"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.