Shiba Kumori

Re: Just Like Old Times [Day 0, Late Afternoon, Expecting]

Post by Shiba Kumori »

"Jiyo Sora... believer in Destiny with a capital 'D'. I'll tell Kakita-sensei next time I see him how you converted over to the monk-side." She said with a grin.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Destiny didn't do that, we did. And you can tell that annoying Bat as much..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She simply chuckled at the grumpy reply.

If any of us are left to tell anything to anybody...
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

Post by Yuzuru Hoto-Hori »

While they discussed current and past affairs the Yuzuru merely listened in, still squinting slightly due to the previous bush - face interface.

"So at least the fucking Bat isn't here as well. Him and the donkey would be a total fucking shitstorm."
Imperial Envoy * Spiritual Defense Force * Chikushudo * Sakkaku

Status: 4.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Honour: Questionable . . . I claim the 5th . . . ok Untrustworthy

NPC run by a :fox: Please PM this account for interactions and not the GMs.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Han-Hei nodded slightly but then tilted her head, “To be honest though… If there really is some conflict with evil on the immediate horizon… I’d take every good-spirited, able-bodied person the empire has to offer. Boring-ass weird motherfucker or not.”

She let out a long breath through her nose, “There’s a lot of good out there… We need as much of it as we can get.”

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I believe Yuzuru-san is simply very focused on his purpose here."

Whatever the fuck it might be.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Do you have a place to stay Hoto-Hori-sama?” She asked.

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

He attempted to tap the rather large backpack he'd just dumped on the ground when he first arrived, but it was further away than he'd expected and ended up wiffing on thin air.

"Gotta tent in here . . . whoah!"

Status: 4.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Honour: Questionable . . . I claim the 5th . . . ok Untrustworthy

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I'm certain Han-Hei, being a simple wanderer, could help you set it up."

Carries:

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

"Nah, I got this. Thanks though."

He looked confident . . . . probably overly so.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Han-Hei looked over to Sora and then back at the ‘man’.

“It’s no trouble. I’ve spent a lot of time on the roads. Four hands are better than two.”

She raised a finger and said, “Give me just a second.”

She then scooted over close to Sora’s side and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

Who the fuck is this guy? Says he talks to Yuzuru but neither one of us have seen him… in all the time we spent in the capital…

She paused for a second, “It’s weird…

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Han-Hei wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:33 pm
Who the fuck is this guy? Says he talks to Yuzuru but neither one of us have seen him… in all the time we spent in the capital…

She paused for a second, “It’s weird…
"The answer is right in front of your nose."

He paused.

"Literally."

Carries:

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She leaned back and gave Sora a confused look. Her eyes searched the space in front of her nose for a second in confusion before shaking her head.

What the fuck is he talking about?

Exasperated by both of her conversation companions Han-Hei stood up and began walking over near Hoto-Hori to help with the setting up of a tent if allowed.

She watched him carefully all the while… Not knowing what exactly to look for or think…

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora shook his head, torn between laughter and a shriek of frustration.

Carries:

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

To prevent timey wimey shenanigans with the 'established as very poorly erected in a later timeslot' tent, Hoto-Hori continued to reject any help.

"I got this. You can go back to Grumpy Bear over there if you want."

He did appear to searching the nearby ground for the best position for it at the very least.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Not perturbed by the rebuff, she simply nodded as she walked back over and spent some more time observing the poor job being done. All the while wondering what the gnawing familiarity was about this newcomer.

After a couple of minutes she turned her neck slightly towards Sora, “I found a villager’s home to stay in… I’m gonna try and keep an eye on things in the town… Talk to some more people.”

She paused, “It’s uhh… a weird place… I’ll let you know if I see anything.”

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Might be wise. I ever tell you about the vistas we saw in the south? Not sure I like everyone parceling out isolated, but I suspect your Scorpion will keep your back watched..."

He cocked his head as he watched the Absolutely Human samurai make a hash of his tent.

"If it gets bad, you two can sack out in my tent. My snoring should scare away anything hostile..."

Carries:

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Probably weren’t the type of vistas you seek out, right?” She asked with a morose tone.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Actually, the nice ones were the most worrisome. And in an Empire riven by nightmares, I question any place that seems untroubled."

Carries:

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She nodded, “I couldn’t agree more… Probably because I had an ol’ uncle build in a healthy sense of paranoia into me as a kid.