Hisomu Tadaka

Chapter 1 [D1, EN Open]

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Found a post/tree that would be visible in the morning. He had no idea if what he was putting was a good idea or if he was being a fool. But he would try it.

Everyone,
Since Shinsei said one of the things we must do is build connections with each other, I suggest we meet in the camp at
*noonish tomorrow and tell our comrades about ourselves.
-Hisomu Goju

Goju then sat down by the fire and began writing about the day's events. Well, most of them.

*EA or MA if an Event is in the EA.
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored
Honor: Untrustworthy/Status: 3.0/Glory: 3.0
Items: Bronze Sword, Jade, Light Armor

Jiyo Sora

Re: Chapter 1 [D1, EN Open]

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora, having utterly failed to get his meditation on, had emerged from his tent and was pacing around when he spotted the Spider- and his missive.

"Fortunes, if you've got armor with you, Hisomu-san, I suggest wearing it to this meeting of yours..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Goju chuckled. "Are you saying my dream of getting Lady Matsu to become friends with Lady Nanzi is unlikely to become true?"
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I'm saying we could probably make a bundle running bets on the fight."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"I'll take Lady Matsu." He sincerely hoped they joking. Kami. He hoped they joking.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Hm, can almost certainly take more punishment, and won't be impressed by who draws a sword the fastest..."

He scratched at his beard.

"But almost certainly slower off of the line."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"Well, I wouldn't have to think about it. You never bet against your own." Well, unless the fight was rigged, and Goju valued his life enough not to even hint at a suggestion Matsu should take a fall. Also, he did genuinely thought Matsu is probably among the greatest warriors in the Empire who wasn't a literal god.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"If she's half as tough as Old Man Yamadono, she'd take a fair bit of knocking down, that's for sure..."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"I just know she's the big reason why the Spider haven't had as much trouble with this madness as we could have. Wasn't her dad one of those that went into Jigoku to save Hisomu-kami?"

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Yep. He was there. It was his fortitude that maintained the protective barrier around us while we we found Hisomu."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"Oh. You were among those who went?"

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Hadn't we covered that? I could swear I've bored everyone in the damn village with that story by now...

"I was. I was the one tasked with finding the real Hisomu among the illusions Jigoku wove to deceive us."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"Ah. Forgive me. I should have known." Goju was a bit embrassed. Really he should have. Though didn't think about those aided Hantei. Another flaw of his. Tunnel vision. "This probably won't surprise you, but I ignored my elders when I was child when they tried to tell me the stories."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

He snorted.

"Might be for the best. It's one of those tales that usually grows in the telling."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Well, his father didn't actually talk about it much either. So, maybe some things are best left unsaid. "Well, if that is your wish. Though now you have me really concerned that someone with your perception is warning me to wear armor tomorrow. Well, I guess it is one way to narrow down who is to be Thunder." Goju chuckles again.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Well. It certainly won't be me."

He grinned.

"But keep yourself open to the possibility, Hisomu-san. If there's one thing about the rescue of Hisomu, it proves that nothing is truly impossible."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

"If it comes to that, I'll do my duty, but I'll leave it to Matsu until then. I'd rather be out to sea. But a samurai's duties..."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"... are a right royal pain in the ass, aren't they?"

Sora chuckled and shook his head.

"Glad I'm off the hook for this one, though. I've done my epic feat of heroism, time for someone else to take a turn."

Carries:

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

Goju laughs at that. "That's only fair. Any suggestions for those of us who may have to commit our own epic feat of heroism?" Goju didn't think it would be him. But he thought it would be worth writing down.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"If you get out of your heroics alive, you're probably going to look, feel, and smell awful. And even if they leave that out of the stories, you should write it down somewhere.Well. Also, you're probably going to be absolutely terrified and barely keeping it together the entire time..."

Carries: