Hantei Genji

[D3 MM] Dreaming of stones now

Post by Hantei Genji »

Genji approached his cousin's tent. Well, one of his cousins. Quite a few were here.

"Nao-chan." He called out lightly.
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Ryoshun Nao

Re: [D3 MM] Dreaming of stones now

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

He would find her in meditation. It had been a difficult morning. It took much longer than usual for her to wake up than usual and she felt exhausted. It must have been something about her dreams, but she could remember nothing.

Regardless, she felt a little better now that her cousin was visiting. Hearing someone say her name was very comforting for some reason.

"Good morning, Genji-kun." she opened her eyes. "How are you?"

- - -
[D3 MM] Dreaming of stones now, Meditation/Void to recover Void Points, Fatigued | 7k4 ⇒ 38 (TN: 25)
2 Void Points
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Genji observed her cousin, concern evident in his eyes. He moved closer and sat opposite of her. "Have you been sleeping well, Nao-chan?"

His eyes glanced over their surroundings for now. "I am fine. Sleeping well...better than with the children, to be honest. Minus some disturbing nightmares."

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Last night was difficult." she admitted. "I slept, but I don't feel rested. Something happened in my dreams. But, I don't know what. Maybe it was the Harbinger again. I think she'd want me to remember, if it were her, however."

She yawned. "I'm going to have to to something to wake up."
Last edited by Ryoshun Nao on Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

"How about a spot of tea? I usually carry a heavy black blend for my own use, I am quite willing to share. Speaking of sharing..."

He pulled out a weird stone feom his satchel. "I got this from the ritual the other day, but I feel you coukd make better use of it potentially. What do you say, Nao-chan?"

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

What is it?" she peered at the stone

"Give me just a moment, if you don't mind. I'd like to be a bit more aware of things, before tea and strange rocks."

Quickly, she cut herself and drew blood. It pooled in her palm, but turned clear, then evaporated.

"Much better." her smile brightened. "Now, were you told anything about this?"

- - -
[D3 MM] Dreaming of stones now, Casting Rejuvenating Vapors, Water ML 2, Fatigued, Using Void Slot, VP for +1k1 | 6k4 ⇒ 39 (TN: 20)

Accompanied By| San