Togashi Satsuki

Re: You Are Still Too Low Level To Proceed [D2, MM]

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"Yes." She shook her head and smiled. "It must be the dragon in me, that gets stuck in thinking of the future, and forgetting the now."

Satsuki wondered if it was like that for her father sometimes too.

"If I can ask, what can you tell me of the enemies you've seen in the Realm of Dreams? I've only experienced the nightmares, so my own knowledge is limited. I want to be as prepared as I can be for the fight that's coming."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"The first shape I've seen it taking is... no shape? Something not exactly well defined, something from the times even before the animals, when there was not yet Tiger or Monkey or Sparrow but instead only some unique creature that was all at once, with feathers, and fur, and fangs, and scales...

I suppose it was a common fear of us. Something even older, even more primordial that us who boast to have been here since the world was young.

And, of course, soon, its favorite form was the guise of anything it had already devoured. Familiar faces in unfamiliar roles. The story twisted to its core."
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Togashi Satsuki

"Threats based on your fears, then. It would fit with what we've learned so far of the enemy. Worst part is when those fears manifest here in this realm too, becoming more than just a haunting of our mind."

She frowned with concern of what lay ahead of them.

"Thank you, Kai. You've given me much to think about, for what the future holds for us here. Have you come here to help then, in defeating the evil?"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"Of course. What else?"
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.

Togashi Satsuki

"Then I'm glad to know we have you with us as an ally," she said sincerely as she was glad to have spoken with this spirit of old. "Let's head back to camp, yeah? There is much to be done still."
Theme | Profile

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

[sure; thanks for thread]

Togashi Satsuki

/scene thank you for the scene. :D
Theme | Profile