Hiruma Naraku

Re: The Last Respite [D7, LA, The Grounds; Thunders+Nozomi]

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"No Regrets," he smiled at the Crane before excusing himself and heading towards the Scorpion.

Naraku approached the Scorpion thunder. He had not met the man officially but the reputation of his clan was sufficient to recognize in him someone that might be keen to his interests, much like Reo of the Spider.

"Bayushi-san," he nodded at the man in form of greeting. "I think we have not met yet."

He retrieved a vial from his pouch and handed it to him. "You might have use for this," he confided. "During the first days I told everyone about it. One of my specialties. A concoction that turns the corruption of one against himself"

"Use it. It is best if my attacks come from more than one front and if the knowledge of your clan is proof of anything is that you'll be able to give good use of this"

---
Crafting Amaterasu's Censure TN 25 | 9k4 ⇒ 46 (TN: 25)

Roll to fit in another of the threads, but leaving it here to show the roll was done
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Bayushi Norikage

Re: The Last Respite [D7, LA, The Grounds; Thunders+Nozomi]

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 am
"Use it. It is best if my attacks come from more than one front and if the knowledge of your clan is proof of anything is that you'll be able to give good use of this"
The Scorpion bowed, as he remembered Naraku from a brief moment by the river earlier, the day after reaching Blue Lotus village. "You honor me with your trust, Hiruma-san. You'll find a Scorpion does not balk at another's sincerity."

(OOC: If i can apply it here and have it ready, I will)
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.