Ryoshun Nao

(D8, LM) Lost & Found

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Nao was still at the shrine. With Sora's help, and some aid from the kami, much of it had been cleansed. It wasn't what it should be yet, but that was beyond her means or authority. Next, she would need to speak with her uncle. Then, she would wait for her family. And, there were others to see and speak with, of course.

For now though, her thoughts were on those who could not be found in this realm. Sitting against a wall, she closed her eyes. She let her spirit drift away from her body and sought out Meido.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Canary

Re: (D8, LM) Lost & Found

Post by Canary »

The mists close in, and she finds herself looking out on a silent shore... and then suddenly arms were around her, four from both sides. Her mother and father both hugged her close.

"I'm so proud of you," Ryoshun said.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I... I couldn't reach you, while I was in there." She began to break down. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ran off on my own."

She held them both tight.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Canary

Post by Canary »

They just held her tighter as she broke down.

"I know... I couldn't reach you either," Nazo murmured.

Ryoshun said, "It's all right... we're just glad you're safe."
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"We were trapped within that area of Yume Do." She finally explained. "I didn't know what was happening anywhere else. I couldn't come here or visit any other realm. Is everything alright?"

Accompanied By| San