Ryoshun Nao

Re: (D8, Mid-Morning) Begin Here

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"And so will we." she responded. "That's why they're so interested in humans, our ability to adapt and grow. That potential is almost unlimited. Corrupting it is a terrifying idea."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"And without us, it's nothing. It's why I hold it in such contempt."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I wasn't conscious at the end, but I like to imagine the Dream of Jigoku desperately flailing as the others brought him down." She smiled.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I saw the Harbinger die. It was... satisfying."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I wish I had seen that." Her smile grew. "From the moment she confronted me in Yume Do, I felt that she deserved every once of pain we could inflict on her."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Well, Chuchu lured her in, your Auntie Anjing, Haka Tae-Soo, Reiko Ohta, and Kaijarisuigyo did most of the thumping... and then that Sugri fellow did something I don't really understand with what I think was her soul. So she's pretty comprehensively dealt with."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Was anyone lost in the fight with her?"

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Not a one. They got the drop on her, took some damage, but the Nezumi were right- in a toe to toe fight, she wasn't much."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"We lost two, nearly three." Her eyes drifted over the shrine. "By a miracle, Ai was brought back to us. And, I survived by literally a hair's breadth. But, Kenji. I didn't even see it happen."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"You know, there was always something about him that was like chewing on gravel for me. Now that he's gone and died a hero, I'll never hear the end of it."

He sighed.

"It's kind of ironic that he and Zhe were the ones to not make it out. Those two were almost polar opposites."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

She nodded. "I don't think any of us were surprised by Zhe's choice. He was always going to stand by her. That's going to become a romantic legend."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"They were good together. Part of me hopes they still are..."

He sighed.

"Certainly, the Boss will hear about them. And you. All of you."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I should probably speak to him myself. I am the primary Bat here." she shrugged. "That's a new experience."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"You're also family. Believe me, he'll do what he can to make some time for you..."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"There are several family members here." she nodded. "I will go see him, but others should have their time first."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Well. It was a hell of a day yesterday, and a lot was decided. I like to think we'll have some time now."

He nodded to the scrolls.

"Got to think of the future, now that we know there will be one."

Carries: