Ryoshun Yukara

Re: Day 3 Coordination meeting

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

OOC, Yukara thinks the villagers could be a red herring, or could be idiots following a playbook they don't understand, or could be evil cultists.

IC: Yukara thinks rice tastes nice and wishes she could still tie her laces.
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:57 pm
Well, also IC, as of the feast, Kumori has offered the village Imperial protection and Chouri has accepted.

So as no Clan has control, the closest we have to agreed upon authority is Imperial.

(OOC: Who the hell WANTS this village? :lol: )
Spider will take I bit no one wants it
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

I think Wu Zhe may want to volunteer to be the governor.

Keep an eye on the village headwoman.

*bats eyebrows suggestively*
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Hisomu Reo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:53 pm
IIRC it's right between Lion, Bat and Dragon territory and all in theory could claim it.
Canary marked it on the map, it's between the Crab and Dragon lands. https://i.imgur.com/yrBjQ77.jpeg
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Makime

Post by Makime »

It's close to Shiro Makime, or close enough to worry Makime at any rate.

But to bring this back around.

Day 4 - Once Makime establishes wards work vs the intruders, something the Crab should be able to tell her, then we can hopefully get the camp warded. Those of you outside of it are on your own.

I'll also have to go speak to Chouri again before we start throwing up walls at her home.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident