Sugri

Re: If you meet Shinsei on the road, kill him (D4 Combat Coordination)

Post by Sugri »

Only a 1 in 3 chance to grapple anyway if I don't tech up first so stringing the bow it shall be. Poor no SA attacks until Rank 4 schools....
Invinda • Guru • Archer • Destined • Cursed
Integrity: Exceptional • Status: None • Glory: 1.5

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Description: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 2099#p2099

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Should we take our actions when we can (OOC), since we're all in the same block so to speak after Shinsei? If the GMs are fine with that of course.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

I have no qualms with that if GM approves.

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

Annnnd I just realized Matsu didn't go yet. My bad. Was just looking for Satsuki going.

Togashi Satsuki

Sugri wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:56 pm
Annnnd I just realized Matsu didn't go yet. My bad. Was just looking for Satsuki going.
Satsuki and Matsu both tied at the same Initiative, so I figured it was fine I went first. ^^;

I think Matsu's player might be stuck at work atm though.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

I doubt my action influences theirs or vice versa so it should be fine. If there is an issue then mea culpa that's on me.

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Honestly since all players go together I don't mind if you guys just go when you're available or want. (Ffg sw intiative system has its Hooks in me)
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Togashi Satsuki

Tyrus wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:05 am
Honestly since all players go together I don't mind if you guys just go when you're available or want. (Ffg sw intiative system has its Hooks in me)
NGL, that initiative system works lovely for PbP. :)
Theme | Profile

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

On the plus side if we do get Shinsei back to his senses we don't need to worry about Sugri trying to kill him anyway.

Togashi Satsuki

Hopefully! :D

Wouldn't want Sugri to get indigestion this early in the day. :D
Theme | Profile

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

My turn to grab some sleep. Left ghosting instructions in PF but I'll leave them here with permission for other players involved to ghost Sugri if needed.

If Ayako is still up spend a VP for +1k1 turning attack to 10k6 and make 2 raises for damage (5k3 base + 2k0 from raises) now that Matsu's aura has faded.

If Ayako is down but battle seems to be in our favor do the same - adjust raises based on wound penalties if any.

If Ayako is down and battle seems turning against us tell Satsuki to go get help and grapple Shinsei to at least use up one of his simple actions to break it (though I assume he'll opt for breaking me). Grapple would be 10k3 without Void, 10k5 with Void. Strength for contested roll is 3k3.

Repeat process for next round (which will be the last flesh-cutter arrow if still firing)

Repeat for future rounds using willow leaf (5k2 base)