Jiyo Sora

Re: OOC Chat 2: Traitors

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Makime Omoi wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:06 pm
Peace? Cheap eggs? I'm holding out for someone who can promise me cheaper gas prices.
If it's cheap gas you want, go visit the Crane. They have enough hot air for a thousand empires and share it freely...
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Doji Hikaru wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:57 pm
Goodness! This moved quickly since last time I looked. I can't keep up with you lot!
They're trying to progress the thread because they want me to suffer. They know that every 30 pages they get fiction.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Sing us a song you’re the Canary-man.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Canary wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:13 pm
Doji Hikaru wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:57 pm
Goodness! This moved quickly since last time I looked. I can't keep up with you lot!
They're trying to progress the thread because they want me to suffer. They know that every 30 pages they get fiction.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Of course

We are all silly geese
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Ryoshun Huan

Post by Ryoshun Huan »

Are any characters writers? Are we going to get any fictions about writing fiction?
Bat * Soul of Taochusu * Ishiken * Destined to Die * Haunted by the Chusu Tribe
Honor: 3.5 | Status: 1.0 | Glory: 3.0
On person: Robes, daisho, astrological compass, fan

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:10 pm
If it's cheap gas you want, go visit the Crane. They have enough hot air for a thousand empires and share it freely...
Our air is cool and pleasant and temperature controlled through the use of many well trained peasants.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ryoshun Huan wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:44 pm
Are any characters writers? Are we going to get any fictions about writing fiction?
*Raises hand... looking at daily journal.*
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Ryoshun Huan wrote:
Nao is a storyteller. Whether her player will have time to craft any stories for her to tell is uncertain.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

I tell stories with the blood of my enemies.

Mostly gauche fan fiction stuff.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Makime Omoi

Post by Makime Omoi »

Ryoshun Huan wrote:
My character is a historian which is writer adjacent.
Lion Clan • Courtier • Historian • Great Destiny • Going Blind • Warrior at Heart • Widower • Father

Carries: Wakizashi, smoking pipe, cup, plain sandalwood chopsticks, coin purse, an old but well cared for scroll satchel decorated with tribal art
Character Profile: Here
Fiction: Home Repairs

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Storyteller, yes. Writer, eh, not really? :lol:
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Han-Hei wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:58 pm
I tell stories with the blood of my enemies.

Mostly gauche fan fiction stuff.
She runs a writing exchange group called Scrollcase of Our Own.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Ryoshun Huan

Post by Ryoshun Huan »

Stories about storytellers are fun to me. I always enjoy that angle.

I do need to have Huan figure out and take up some sort of artistic expression. Maybe he should be a writer and tell stories of the many nightmares he is about to behold?
Bat * Soul of Taochusu * Ishiken * Destined to Die * Haunted by the Chusu Tribe
Honor: 3.5 | Status: 1.0 | Glory: 3.0
On person: Robes, daisho, astrological compass, fan

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Anime girl buying Meme.png
Anime girl buying Meme.png (250.14 KiB) Viewed 73 times
I buy dreams.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:26 pm
I buy dreams.
Yume-J- er, Yume-do appreciates your business.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Ryoshun Huan wrote:
Sora, despite founding the library system, really isn't (I can accept his going into Jigoku to rescue a fallen Kami, but a man who only learned to be literate in his twenties and who spends a lot of his time doing insane dangerous shit being a thriving author is a stretch too far!), but his daughter Phi absolutely is.

And he tends to keep his family apprised of things so, who knows...

Carries:

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:37 pm
Sora, despite founding the library system, really isn't (I can accept his going into Jigoku to rescue a fallen Kami, but a man who only learned to be literate in his twenties and who spends a lot of his time doing insane dangerous shit being a thriving author is a stretch too far!), but his daughter Phi absolutely is.

Just you wait. In 200 years or so, letters and records from Sora will be celebrated by the fancy courts! :D
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:39 pm
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:37 pm

Just you wait. In 200 years or so, letters and records from Sora will be celebrated by the fancy courts! :D
I was toying with the idea at one point that some idea takes hold in the Empire that some of the early followers of the Kami were actually avatars of Fortunes helping them out in setting up the Empire and executing the will of heaven. Because Sora being conflated with Fukurokujin would be the funniest shit ever.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

I shall haunt anyone who would defame Sora thusly.