Ryoshun Yukara

Trauma Ward Trauma Time (OOC planning)

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Ok, new combat event appeared.

I will once more give folks a chance to join before throwing Yukara in, just because I have gotten a go already.

If people don't want to go, her being there for a checkup would certainly make sense, but is hardly mandatory.
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Shiba Kumori

Re: Trauma Ward Trauma Time (OOC planning)

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Doooom comes for us all.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Well, nobody was joining so I rolled all the rolls and then someone joined as I hit send.

Lmao.

Ok, good luck team!
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Let's just say that throwing a "surprise event! either you are online and active RIGHT NOW or you'll miss it!" a few hours after an announcement after the importance of taking breaks is... sending a conflicting message we'll say.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:30 pm

Let's just say that throwing a "surprise event! either you are online and active RIGHT NOW or you'll miss it!" a few hours after an announcement after the importance of taking breaks is... sending a conflicting message we'll say.
Can we move comments like this to a PF for discussion with a GM, that seems more apt for a serious response.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

As for coordinating!

Kumori’s general preference is going to be restraining the villagers and not killing them.

Probably punching and grabbing and the like.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

i wish you guys luck!

I also wanted to add as a friendly reminder that guard only works if your target is within 5 feet of you! (and lowers your atn by 5) Though it looks like the plan for Kumori and Norikage is to advance side by side regardless.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

And picking up stuff like rope is a simple action!
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Baku did say free actions for moving and picking up the rope in the GM Questions thread.

But if that changes it’s cool.

Bakuriel

Post by Bakuriel »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:21 pm
And picking up stuff like rope is a simple action!
I will allow the characters in the thread to take advantage of my mistake xD
AGM | Birb | Chonky | Floooooofy | Sub-Contractor of Horror | Experienced?

I charge by the anxiety attack.