Kaijarisuigyo

Re: The EMPIRE Needs YOU!

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Are all the fancy exploration plans of the sky, the earth and the sea (okay, maybe not the later) cancelled in the light of the recent events?
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Does anyone need healing after the dust up with Shinsei?
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:24 am
Are all the fancy exploration plans of the sky, the earth and the sea (okay, maybe not the later) cancelled in the light of the recent events?
If others can, go ahead. :) Satsuki's spell slots will be very exhausted on Day 4.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Planning some Earth communes in the mine. Still need to do some at the shrine, but that will have to wait for after work.
Seidou turned Crab * Shugenja * Mason * Potter * Wrong Somehow
Blackened teeth and nails * Shadowed eyes * Scarred

Nobody trips on mountains, but they'll stumble on stones

Carried: spear, stone knife, jade, satchel of stuff...maybe rocks.
description

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I can do some flying. I intend to do some earth commune in the garden and I may go back to the graveyard to commune with air.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:07 pm
Matsu wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:46 pm
Poke
Not sure about the state of your wounds. Should we replace you for D4's night watch?
Likely yes
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

If any shugenja for whom Sakkaku is working could rejuvenating Vapors Sora in the LM timeslot, I'd be appreciative... if the timing or spell slots don't add up, reckon I'll live :P
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I could try it in the MM slot we're in.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:28 pm
I could try it in the MM slot we're in.
It would be much appreciated. :lol:
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

It's done. Just approach med in the thread. Unless you want Nao to do it spontaneously.

Accompanied By| San

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Matsu wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:57 pm
Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:07 pm
Matsu wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:46 pm
Poke
Not sure about the state of your wounds. Should we replace you for D4's night watch?
Likely yes
:+1:

This is in the LN slot if anyone interested in being "the-one-who-was-not-as-good-as-Matsu" (not necessarily a thread, can be pure behind the scene fluff)
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

This can also change based on healing Matsu receives
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Hisomu Reo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:14 pm
Does anyone need healing after the dust up with Shinsei?
I can help with this too of course. Though something tells me one would rather have the doctor healing than the understudy :lol:
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

Am at the Healer's house LE to hand out heals.

Also available in the afternoon and earlier in the evening to tea ceremony.

Also, wouldn't mind trying to go to the shrine with Gift of Amaterasu, lighting our way.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 3 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle, new case for scrolls.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Could someone point me the Important Things Requiring Attention of Day 5?

[I think this is the right thread for that? There is now a lot of threads about organizations; soon we'll need a thread to organize them]

A billion things are happening at once to the point I'm having the hardest time differentiating between the important or personal, and things PC are supposed to know or be doing.

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:53 pm
Snip
Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:53 pm
Could someone point me the Important Things Requiring Attention of Day 5?

[I think this is the right thread for that? There is now a lot of threads about organizations; soon we'll need a thread to organize them]

A billion things are happening at once to the point I'm having the hardest time differentiating between the important or personal, and things PC are supposed to know or be doing.
As I'm catching up, I see a few. Tagging Satsuki as the owner of the top post here, who may want to edit in links to a few of these coordination threads up in post one.

Healing/Vapors/(void?) Coordination https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 746#p14746

Scrolls and the attached ritual https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/vie ... ?f=8&t=738

OOC also gets the combat coordination threads, but those are limited time and participants, so less useful in this thread.
Seidou turned Crab * Shugenja * Mason * Potter * Wrong Somehow
Blackened teeth and nails * Shadowed eyes * Scarred

Nobody trips on mountains, but they'll stumble on stones

Carried: spear, stone knife, jade, satchel of stuff...maybe rocks.
description

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

With villagers starting to go nutty in town, do you think it's time to consolidate things into one camp?

It may be an isolated incident, but we also can't be sure. So, we might at least want to bring those staying in the town into camp.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet