Togashi Satsuki

Re: Four Scrolls to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them!

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Canary seal of approval, so adding it in!
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Birb stamp of approval on the scrolls. Is that all of it? I know Chuchu made her "prevent corruption (if you keep up with the periodic cleansing)" roll, too, so you should be good to go.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

That is everything yes! :D

And Chuchu did give us her "prevent corruption"-blessing, which must be maintained by bringing the scrolls to Nezumi shamans.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:22 am
That is everything yes! :D

And Chuchu did give us her "prevent corruption"-blessing, which must be maintained by bringing the scrolls to Nezumi shamans.
:thumbsup:

Fabulous! Great job, everyone. :)

I should make a birb stamp image...
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."