Hisomu Reo

Re: D3 Looking for a team of psychonauts!

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Chuchu wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:37 pm
Oh! Oh! Could I join and bring one~two people in WITHOUT drugs? :3c

OH AND ALSO: can help provide support. In general she is a Dream shaman, this is what she do, so grab Chuchu, at the very least she can slap a temporary Lucky on a few people.
I mean, I think that's reasonable? Maybe 4ish humans having a shared psychic dream would push the boundaries that you'd get something useful.
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Jiyo Sora

Re: D3 Looking for a team of psychonauts! (Special event coordination)

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora has Earth 4 and two void points.

That said, I'm not too wild about throwing him in here as a participant :lol: While he's not going to die, even if he fails all three Earth rolls, it's still a longshot.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Kai

Post by Kai »

I am air 4 if you want me around.
*Flutist *Archer *Silent
Fatigue 0

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

I am Fire 4, although my void seems to be in low supply
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Chuchu's volunteered to take two people who have some dream knowledge into Yume-do to practice lucid dreaming, so we could maybe convene that way?
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

I'm down, I do have Lore Spirit Realms and a very big Lore Corruption
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Bakuriel

Post by Bakuriel »

Do bear in mind that there are 4 slots and 5 rings. Part of the strategy for this is deciding which ring won't be accounted for.
AGM | Birb | Chonky | Floooooofy | Sub-Contractor of Horror | Experienced?

I charge by the anxiety attack.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Oh. So we don't get to full Voltron.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora's otherwise occupied in Late Evening, gonna try and let someone else be a friggin' hero for a change :P
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

It will soon be 16 hours since this special event has opened, and it would likely be for the better good of the game's flow if it started before the 24 hours mark.

I think at this point people who want to enter should just post in it, without further talking and even if they don't have perfect dicepools.

This Kai does roll 7k4 for her Horsemanship/Water if you're really down one character that bad. But I really don't like having characters enter threads over pure mechanical considerations rather than plot reasons. [also, would require a bit of timeline adjustment since she's supposed to be awake in a LN thread]
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Hisomu Reo

Re: D3 Looking for a team of psychonauts!

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:07 pm
snip
Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:42 pm
Kai wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:21 am
Alright I think I have a plan. Here is the roster for the drug trip crew:

Air: Kai
Water: Reo
Fire: Naraku
Void: Nao

Chuchu wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:25 am
Chuchu's volunteered to take two people who have some dream knowledge into Yume-do to practice lucid dreaming, so we could maybe convene that way?

If Chuchu can dream surf, all the better! I would have the GMs chime on the exact effect, but happy to have you around

Reiko Ohta wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:10 pm
Document the madness!
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Sounds good.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San