Nanzi Ai

Re: Shinsei Trial OOC Coordination

Post by Nanzi Ai »

I can get to an effigy, with simple and free moves and use my ability from Chuchu.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Scratch that it is complex... so maybe I advance 15 feet as a free action and then shield us.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Dps is clearing the adds.

*salutes*

At work for 6.5 more hours. May try and get a friend to ghost.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Hey guys have dinner for my mom's birthday but should get round 1 up after that apologies for any delays will hit it asap
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

it's ok, take your time :D

I wonder if we can dream up a jade danse floor
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

I attacked the Effigy, my next round actions will either be press the attack or activate my ability, that extra 3 Reduction for all will be helpful but it really depends on how much health these effigies have.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I am going to be stunned until Round 3.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Also to keep things running somewhat smoothly with so many PCs you all can take your turn at any point during the round after the baddies have gone. This way people can post as they are available.

Otaku

Post by Otaku »

Tyrus wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:18 am
Also to keep things running somewhat smoothly with so many PCs you all can take your turn at any point during the round after the baddies have gone. This way people can post as they are available.
I guess I'll flag this question here too since I don't know if it's more a Tyrus call or a Canary call :?
Otaku wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:54 am
In the big fight scene:

How does this
[Otaku gains Chuchu's Blessing: You are immune to all forms of spiritual corruption, including Shadowlands Taint, the Corruption of Yume-do, and the influence of the Lying Darkness.]
Interact with this?
Tyrus wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:36 am
Simple action: Temptations of darkness - as a simple action may unleash the glory of Yume-jigoku to all those that bear witness. Make a willpower roll TN 25 adding honor to the result. If a target fails they are stunned during their next turn and are visited by visions of temptation or fear. a promise of reward or punishment. If they accept yume-jigoku's influence and gain a point of taint they may instead act during that turn as normal as yume-jigoku is satisfied.
Ki-Rin ▪ Daimyo ▪ Warrior ▪ Shinjo's Votary ▪ Short ▪ Quiet ▪ Ascetic ▪ Voice ▪ Hero of the People (Blue Lotus Village)
Glory: 6.5 ▪ Status: 7 ▪ Honor: Exceptional ▪ Description
Steed: Tsubame (pale dapple gray with dark points)
Gear: Daisho, saddlebags, sometimes riding armor and yumi.

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Tyrus wrote:
On that note, how are we running diagonals for movement.

Also, I assume the effigy Ai attacked is still standing?
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Otaku

Post by Otaku »

I rolled my attacks rather than wait till morning since I intend to probably be out of range of Matsu's sweet buff anyway. :?

TN 30 on the effigies is a stretch for my noble steed's attack pool, so he's mostly going to help with movement shenanigans (and letting me do SAA :oops: ). I figure if we spread out a bit it might help with that staff AOE?
Ki-Rin ▪ Daimyo ▪ Warrior ▪ Shinjo's Votary ▪ Short ▪ Quiet ▪ Ascetic ▪ Voice ▪ Hero of the People (Blue Lotus Village)
Glory: 6.5 ▪ Status: 7 ▪ Honor: Exceptional ▪ Description
Steed: Tsubame (pale dapple gray with dark points)
Gear: Daisho, saddlebags, sometimes riding armor and yumi.

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Akodo Kenji wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:46 am
Tyrus wrote:
On that note, how are we running diagonals for movement.

Also, I assume the effigy Ai attacked is still standing?
5 ft still, not gonna worry about every other being double or anything

Bayushi Norikage

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

I did center stance. I have void.

I could roll 6k6+3 for lucid dreaming to contest the enemy.

Otherwise I keep my void and buff one of you, or pop center bonus to attack something. What you think?
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Yeah Center stance seems fine for now as it gives you some versatility on where to apply that bonus next round and we may know more about the effigies.

Bayushi Norikage

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

Well I already did it. Though I guess we're waiting for info on where the enemy moves and a stat report from Genji
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

I am supporting Ai but both my attacks missed

damn sakkaku!
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy

Canary

Post by Canary »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:13 am
I am going to be stunned until Round 3.
As noted in GM questions, once you're out of stun, you can cast one of the spells from the binding scrolls if you can get to them.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Stunned : A character who is stunned may take no actions. Such a character has an Armor TN equal to 5 plus any bonuses from armor worn. The character may recover from this Status Effect by making a successful Earth Ring Roll at TN 20 during the Reaction Stage. If he fails this roll, the status ends at the end of the next Combat Round.

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

Okay Gang. Round 2 begins. For Rounds 2, 3, and 4, Enjoy +2k0 damage rolls. All damage rolls.

Spells +2k0
Melee +2k0
Ranged +2k0

Get em'!
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Bayushi Norikage wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:05 pm
I did center stance. I have void.

I could roll 6k6+3 for lucid dreaming to contest the enemy.

Otherwise I keep my void and buff one of you, or pop center bonus to attack something. What you think?
Versus 10k10 that's a long shot.

I'd say attack a thing and hit it hard.