Tyrus

Re: Announcements and Changes

Post by Tyrus »

Day 5 combat is now open
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Canary

Post by Canary »

The healing event is now live EA at the headwoman's house.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Post by Canary »

Event time has been corrected to EE. My apologies. I was also confused.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Post by Canary »

After day flip tonight, players can feel free to share their dream in the sleep forum if they feel like it. Very optional.

Canary

Post by Canary »

I have posted all the dreams, so you're welcome to share them now if you want to. again: totally optional. I think we got some neat ones, tho

Canary

Post by Canary »

Tomorrow will have a Combat event. It will likely be in the evening, but I won't know until probably tomorrow. My apologies. As soon as I can talk to Tyrus, I'll have more info. Thanks for the understanding!

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Combat will be opened up when I wake up, roughly 6-8 hours from now

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

D6 combat is open

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

For those who have already participated in a limited event please allow 6 hours from opening before joining. Approximately 4 hours from this post

Canary

Post by Canary »

As it is Day 6, all players receive 5 xp. All expenditures made today count today.

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Combat Event is open for anyone to join. If not full by the time I wake up tomorrow (hopefully 16 hours from now) NPC(s) will fill from the guard.

Canary

Post by Canary »

The final event of D6 is open here: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 474#p17474

Canary

Post by Canary »

Language has been added to Purification of the Soul: "The villagers are not easily intimidated. Threatening them will switch any positive points earned to negative points."

This is absolutely not to encourage anyone to change their posts - the hostile ones are fantastic, and if that's what your character would right, that's great! It's purely to reflect how the villagers react to that.

Canary

Post by Canary »

I know some decisions I made this game were not the best, and some people are mad. I apologize. I'm going to do my best to do better in the last couple of days. Tomorrow's events will all be pretty straightforward, to avoid any potential issues.

The non-Thunder events that is. The Thunder event is going to be a 9 person battle vs. Bill Cypher.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Day change has been delayed until at least this evening. My apologies.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Very notably, The Battlefield does NOT count as Yume-do for Lucid Dreaming.

Canary

Post by Canary »

I will be into the Shrine thread shortly! I need to take a brief pause for dumb work stuff.

Canary

Post by Canary »

So, Lucid Dreaming raises on Ring. If you have like Fire 3 but you're Agility is at 4, you'd raise your Fire to 4 (which means +1 to Int but not Agility). If you already rolled with a blanket +1k1 to both traits and it's more than the above ruling would allow, just remove a die at random if you need to. You can roll on Sakkaku or Random.org to pick the die, whatever works for you.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Those who have made it through their events may post in The War Camp from EN into Day 8.

Time slots may overlap for threads, it's a big area.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Please wait until D8 for D8 threads. I'll be changing days shortly, unlocking Q&A, and will start going through goals soon.