What should the focus of next game's miai be?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:36 pm

A general miai where most people are trying to get married, with the Crown Princess as the central focus.
86%
A miai just focused on competing for the Crown Princess' hand.
14%

Total votes: 22

Canary

Re: Poll for Next Game

Post by Canary »

Hisomu Reo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 pm
Out of curiosity, will initial followers of the kami still be alive then? Not that I plan to bring Reo, but it would be curious. That level of time skip definitely puts things in descendants of this generation timeframe for romance.
They will still be alive. The original followers of the Kami lived crazy long.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Canary wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:44 pm
Hisomu Reo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 pm
Out of curiosity, will initial followers of the kami still be alive then? Not that I plan to bring Reo, but it would be curious. That level of time skip definitely puts things in descendants of this generation timeframe for romance.
They will still be alive. The original followers of the Kami lived crazy long.
Cool. Crazy Grandpa Reo
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Yeah, Sora's loony old self will, assuming he makes it out of this game alive, be very much alive and kicking :lol:

(In a similar vein, though, I'm sort of trying to plot which of his kids marries where, so anyone interested in having kin ties should look me up :P )
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:53 pm
Yeah, Sora's loony old self will, assuming he makes it out of this game alive, be very much alive and kicking :lol:

(In a similar vein, though, I'm sort of trying to plot which of his kids marries where, so anyone interested in having kin ties should look me up :P )
And getting badgered into babysitting grandbabies, don't forget about that!
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Chuchu wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:23 am
And getting badgered into babysitting grandbabies, don't forget about that!
He likes kids, he'd volunteer for that :lol:
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.