Haka Tae-soo

Re: OOC Chat 3: Wildfire

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

Fade to blood is a good way to end some threads...
Scorpion • Shugenja • Tribal survivor • Protective brother • Destined

Carries: Mosu village robes and earrings, straw cloak, bo, knives, fishing kit, often travelling pack and/or food.
Cares for: Ha-yeong, 14 year-old troublemaker.
DescriptionTheme

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

What if it's fade to bacon?
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

Post by Yuzuru Hoto-Hori »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:22 pm
What if it's fade to bacon?
Well then it is widely known that bacon makes everything better.
Imperial Envoy * Spiritual Defense Force * Chikushudo * Sakkaku

Status: 4.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Honour: Questionable . . . I claim the 5th . . . ok Untrustworthy

NPC run by a :fox: Please PM this account for interactions and not the GMs.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Monday is... The Day.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Canary wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:51 pm
Monday is... The Day.
MOONDAY! :D My day!
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Canary wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:51 pm
Monday is... The Day.
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Just another Manic Monday.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Haka Soju

Post by Haka Soju »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:25 pm
That song was written by Prince!

He heard the Bangles before they were famous, became a fan, randomly showed up at one of their shows to play with them on stage, and then gave them the song, which went on to be their big breakout hit.
Scorpion Clan • Courtier • Spiritsinger • Tribal • One-Eyed • Destined • Terrible Mother

Carries: Extravagant Clothing, Tanto, Bone Comb (in hair), Chopsticks, Fan, Coin Purse

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Haka Soju wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:55 pm
Nanzi Ai wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:25 pm
That song was written by Prince!

He heard the Bangles before they were famous, became a fan, randomly showed up at one of their shows to play with them on stage, and then gave them the song, which went on to be their big breakout hit.
Prince was a magical man.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Best Superbowl halftime show I've ever seen.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Kaiu Takuma

Post by Kaiu Takuma »

I quite liked the last the with Snoop, Dre, Eminem, and 50 cent+, a few years ago. That one was great artists from high school times for me. But, Prince was the best after that one for me.

Crab Clan | Iron Warrior | Tribalist | Dislodge | Great Destiny | Courageous
Status 3.0 | Glory 1.0 | Honor A Soul Above Question
in court: sturdy clothing, in battle: heavy armor, katana, tetsubo

Togashi Satsuki

Lady Gaga halftime show all the way for me. But I've seen so few of these, and I stan Lady Gaga. :D
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Kaiu Takuma

Post by Kaiu Takuma »

That was 3rd on my list... I was going to post that, then was like, eh... lol Her with Metallica was badass at the awards show awhile ago!!!
Last edited by Kaiu Takuma on Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crab Clan | Iron Warrior | Tribalist | Dislodge | Great Destiny | Courageous
Status 3.0 | Glory 1.0 | Honor A Soul Above Question
in court: sturdy clothing, in battle: heavy armor, katana, tetsubo

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

My Snoop and Dre needle is buried after playing a bunch of GTA: San Andreas lately :lol:
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Togashi Satsuki

I remember being into Eminem and rap-music in my youth.

Then I discovered metal and never looked back. :lol:
Theme | Profile

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

I no longer do genres :lol:

Carries:

Togashi Satsuki

I do but I also don't? ^^; If I were to say which genre I listen to the most, it's absolutely metal. But I have a lot of other stuff I listen to as well that fall into all sorts of genres.
Theme | Profile

Canary

Post by Canary »

I get into really specific subgenres of all sorts of stuff. Like horror EDM, Japanese female led metal groups, or super mellow trip-hop. My husband calls it eclectic.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."