Canary

Re: Announcements and Changes

Post by Canary »

have goals in by monday if youwant them
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Tyrus

Re: Announcements and Changes

Post by Tyrus »

This announcement is likely coming too late but it is being said. Issues with the game, gm staff, and other such things should be posted in pfs. Personal disputes should be addressed in DMs (looping a gm in if a moderation party is necesarry.) The public forums of the game is not an appropriate place for your airing of grievances.

This is not to silence anyone, this is not to brush anything under a rug or ignore issues people have. This is to not have the board overrun by negativity and cause more rising tensions.

If you are upset please step away, enjoy the holiday (if you celebrate) with your family and/or loved ones. Take time and cool off come back over the weekend if you want to submit goals but please take some time away from the board.

No more posts will be allowed in the public forum addressing player issues with the game or each other. plenty has been said and frankly I don't believe anything of real value will be added at this time.

Please feel free to continue to use the forum to discuss post game goals and collaboration.
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo